I´m sorry

natalie_3

To borrow from a signature

All you need is Faith and Trust.

Nat. You have had a rough time. You are feeling a bit under it. I think that we all understand that.

You think now is not the right time...God knows I thought that - for more than half of the 30 years that I smoked.

It is always the right time Nat. All you need is Faith and Trust.

Put out the last cigarette.

Come be free. 

• Like 2

Have you been able to talk with someone regarding your recent issue?  I think that is a must for anyone who has been traumatized as you have. 

The person you harm by smoking is yourself.  Don't punish yourself hun.  You deserve so much better than that.  Cigarettes won't make anything better at all and you know that to be true.  Can we make a plan for you?  A plan for a healthier way to treat your anxiety?

• Like 3

Do not be down on yourself to much. Everybody has tried to quit and failed at least a few times, myself hundreds of times if not thousands. You are not a coward! The nicotine monster is strong and will do everything in its power to trick you. You have the knowledge and will power inside of you to quit and the nicotine monster know it, so its trying everything it can in to tricking you to smoking again! Each time you say no to a cigarette you have punched that monster square in the face and have taken one more step towards freedom! Those steps add up to hours, days, weeks, and months! So please get up, dust yourself off and get your fists up to do battle, you will win! We are all behind you!

• Like 3

Nat you have had a rough time lately and relapsing is understandable but staying there is not. You remember the freedom of being smoke free..stand up dust off and get back on the train. We will all hold on to you until you can do it yourself. Don't let the junkie thoughts win! XX

• Like 3

Oh no Nat, this is terrible... I thought you were already quit :(

It's time to take control of your life back - and you can control if you smoke or not. Remember how good you felt when you were quit before?! You were always so happy and confident! Please, I think you need to spend more time here with us. We will help you.

You know I am always here for you - please use that to your advantage!

Big hug

• Like 2

(((Nat))) 

You have been through a horrible thing and I do hope that you are getting counseling and help to get you mentally through it. 

I said it to you privately but I am also going to put it here. Don't quit quitting. Please promise me that you will not just up and disappear on us to become chained again. Keep trying to break the chains, I do believe in you, and I know that one of the tries will stick. Please don't give up. 

• Like 5

I´ve failed on all of you guys! I can´t seem to stop smoking, Today I was supposed to quit but couldn´t I´m such a coward. I keep having nightmares and feel awful.  :help: 

-Nat

First, you need to take care of yourself after what happened to you.  I can't even begin to imagine.  If I can do anything to help, please reach out.

You're not a coward at all.  You went back to smoking because you still thought it was a safe place.  We will work on that, together as a group.

There is one way to immediately get rid of the nasty feeling of smoking and that is to become a non-smoker.  The instant you put out your last cigarette you're a non-smoker.  The very instant!!

You have not failed any of us so please don't even allow yourself to entertain those thoughts.  Okay?  We're here to support you, not judge you or make you feel worse, especially after what you've been through.  As you already know, smoking isn't making this situation any better.

What do you think?  You ready to take control of this?  We're ready when you are.  :)  Until then, please stay close to your support group because we're here to help and really do care.

• Like 5

This addiction is not an easy one to give up for some....and you saying sorry is nice for us but you need to stop the cycle of this addiction...and NOPE is the first place to start.

Try to really understand what NOPE means not just the words....but as a smoker....

NOT...ONE...PUFF...EVER....

but you pledge this every day...just for that day...no matter how crappy your day is you have made yourself a promise that no matter WHAT happens today ... you will NOT smoke ... for today.  Then you do the same thing the next day....and if you stick to this promise daily...you will find that each day will become a little easier....

Oh...granted some days are much worse than others...but on those really crappy shitty days...do something, other than smoking, to reward yourself for becoming a non-smoker and to reinforce your promise to yourself that you have promised to not smoke...for today.

eg...eat something that is your absolute favourite food, watch a movie/sitcom you love over and over, read a book you like...whatever it is just always remember there is more to life and all it's stresses than just smoking...All you are doing by smoking is slowly dying....and that is just not gonna be much fun at all...Enjoy something else that makes you happy....so many things to choose from when you stop and think about it...

Wishing you nothing but happiness Nat...

Dors  :)

• Like 2

I'm so sorry.  Smoking just sucks!  And when we are down, that is when we want it most and when we need it least. 

Smoking or not, stay here on the train.  Keep quitting until you are done. You will be stronger when you quit.  Give yourself that strength.  Sometimes it takes a couple of "tries."  I tried and failed before, but I have succeeded.  You can too.  I'm not sure what you are going through, but seriously, quitting will make you stronger.  Let yourself be strong instead of enslaved to smoking. 

• Like 1

Aw Nat, you poor love, I can almost hear the pain coming through.

None of us are let down by your quit, we are sad for you that you are struggling. 

You need to use nope as your mental martial arts move when you want to smoke.  Crave hits, NOPE - karate chop it in it's tracks. You KNOW you can do it, stop letting your addicted brain tell your rational brain it needs to smoke...

And so many hugs cause I really feel for you. ((((Nat)))) xx

• Like 2

Nat I am going to be blunt, everyone has given you the hugs and sentiment you need I feel awful that you have become a victim to some toe rags, it's a cruel world and some right horrors of excuses for human beings are out there.

The thing here Nat is you have to stand up and hold your head up high or you will continue to be their victim and what happened to you will start to influence in other areas of your life

Please talk to a victim support group

Please release any guilt or shame

Please take positive steps to find your confidence again, getting back to quit smoking is a very good step to taking back control

Get tough now Nat

One of my sayings "don't let the bastards get out down"

I am so angry for you Nat, for the whole incident and your situation, now come on hun let's get you back up again!

Love and hugs xx

• Like 5