Anyone ever use affirmations?

leahcaR

• 6 years later...

I truly believe in the power of positive thinking and here's why...The last several years have been terrible for me. Absolutely terrible... I was mad at my Drs, mad at family members, sad over other things going on and just didn't care about anything. But then I almost died in January of 2020 and between that and the thought I may not survive this pandemic just decided that I didn't want to be mad anymore on what could possibly be my last year alive. So in April I think it was I just decided I was done being mad everyday and what a difference its made! You can hear it in the change of my voice, I'm sleeping better and even started to reconnect with people I had left behind for one reason or another.

Years ago in my early twenties when I was starting my first business I used to write positive sayings on sticky notes and put them on my bathroom mirror so I saw them as I was getting ready for work but somehow had forgot how well they worked.

Just as they apply to everyday life they apply to quitting our addiction so anytime you find yourself struggling, try thinking about one positive thing quitting has done for you then write it down on a sticky note and stick it somewhere that you'll see it several times a day 🤗

• Like 7