Sheer hell

Rosie

Hi Rosie...and congrats on your super awesome 2 months.  As Action Jackson has stated above... you have already done the hardest part.  Now all you have to do is work on retraining your brain.  You are no longer a smoker...that is not longer an option.  Stop second and think of how great that is.  Next time you are struggling... think of what you have done.  You have beat one of the hardest addictions that there is.  You have won.... think positive.  You need some help getting through some shit times... try some deep breathing... take a walk... enjoy your new self... ROSIE... ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE.

Minute by minute ....hour by hour... day by day.. this quit thing will get easier and easier until one day you realised that you did not think about smoking yesterday.

I swear this to you Rosie... once you get there... it is AMAZING and worth ever second that you have suffered.

Keep on keepin on.

• Like 2

Hello i am new to all this i have quit smoking for 2 months and 2 days

and its been the longest time of my life. i hate it and im struggling every second of the day does this get any easier

Rosie !

Are you around ?

Monday....another fine day to be smoke FREE.

Thinking about you

and sending great puffy puffs of clean clear Oxygen

to clear your

Lungs and Mind.

Love,

S

Rosie, I am hoping you will check back in with us.  Hopefully you did not relapse.  I do not have experience with Champix or Chantix as I quit using an e-cig.  I started out with the e-cig and using e-juice w/nicotine.  I weened down from the nicotine at different levels until I was at no nicotine.  I still use my e-cig because I have a very difficult time breaking the psychological aspect of smoking, but I am doing it without the use of nicotine.  So, with that said, I do not crave the drug itself, what I crave is the hand to mouth motion.  As a diabetic I cannot afford to substitute food for that hand to mouth addiction of smoking.  So, I continue to vape.

I hope you have gotten through the psychological warfare, and if you are just finding it too difficult, then perhaps you should go back on a half a dose of the Champix/Chantix to get you through.  This is not an easy thing to do, and you've made the best decision you will ever make and given the greatest gift to your 2 y/o daughter.  Use that as your motivation to stay quit.  Trust me, it does get easier, or at least less that you think about it.  I still get a crave here and there, but it's not bad at all and easily dismissed.  I just tell myself no, I am not a smoker anymore.  

Hoping you are having a good day.