**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

I thought perhaps, you had ordered the Pizza  but,  The Goat ate it ALL for dinner and left you hungry.   :P

OK, you SHOULD have green eyes but, you could be hazel or a groovy golden brown.

But, that TOE thing.  Yep, that TOE thing is the lie. (btw what IS that 'toe thing' ?)

• 2 weeks later...

I'll go since she hasn't.

1. Software updates at the office literally make me cry.

2. I'm spending my Sunday at the office.

3. I'm super bummed that not only did I miss the Bronco game, but that they lost to the rams!

#2?

lol - but we do.  One Momma and her calf.  :)  The most we have had at one time is 6 (and a bull came to visit the ladies for about a month). 

That is funny.  Do you milk the cows or just use them as lawn mowers?  Ok # 3 is the lie, you only have one dog.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up