**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

Think music ....

1... How many fricking personal vehicles does one have ?? You counting SWMBO's in there too... Hmmmm a pushy is a vehicle so is a scooter and a kayak... LIE!!!

2... I like the idea of a pet parrot although think it might be cruel to keep one in Canadia .... But let's say true.

3. Wot you even talking about....not wastin me lunch break googling either so Gunna say true... ? Isn't Canada the 51st state ?, but Jill has it.

1. Is true and what I meant is that each car I have owned in my lifetime (10-12 maybe)  excluding company vehicles, have been standard transmissions.

2. Is a lie. I have a wife that squawks enough. Don't need a parrot doing the same or worse.

3. Is True. Registration with Selective Service was required as part of a work visa I had for working in the USA many years ago. I still have my draft card.

New one now:

1. I am an avid stamp collector.

2. I have never drank a cup of tea.

2. Other than at birth, I have only been hospitalized once in my life.

Edited by reciprocity
  • Haha 1

Hmmmmm...

1. Oh please let it be true.... but I think not... so LIE... if its not a lie I can hook you up with some Aussie stamps. ;)

2. Um, you come from a commonwealth nation... it would pretty disgraceful if you had never had a cup of the English national drink (they can't have beer as their national drink even if they did beat the Germans twice).... so I am thinking this should be a lie and because of that  I am saying its actually true.

3. I would say this is true, you come from hardy stock, look at your mum.

So 1 is the Lie.

Just need to clarify something here... standard transmission means Manual yeah??? ... we have Manual and Auto... just took a stab that by standard you meant manual... oh and then there is tiptronic as well... I had tiptronic once... had manual till I stuffed me ankle... so either tiptronic or auto for me now.

7 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Hmmmmm...

1. Oh please let it be true.... but I think not... so LIE... if its not a lie I can hook you up with some Aussie stamps. ;)

2. Um, you come from a commonwealth nation... it would pretty disgraceful if you had never had a cup of the English national drink (they can't have beer as their national drink even if they did beat the Germans twice).... so I am thinking this should be a lie and because of that  I am saying its actually true.

3. I would say this is true, you come from hardy stock, look at your mum.

So 1 is the Lie.

Just need to clarify something here... standard transmission means Manual yeah??? ... we have Manual and Auto... just took a stab that by standard you meant manual... oh and then there is tiptronic as well... I had tiptronic once... had manual till I stuffed me ankle... so either tiptronic or auto for me now.

Standard is manual - correct. I hate driving automatic transmission vehicles and I always end up stepping on the brake with my left foot. thinking it's the clutch :36_flushed:

We'll wait to see if Jillar will chime in on the new set of  T or L questions, shall we?

I decided it's reveal time because even if Jillar does chime in, the contest has been decided.

1. Is a lie. (do they even make stamps any more? I mean, who mails anything now days.)

2.True, I have never drank a whole cup of tea. I have tried a single sip twice in my life and was immediately repulsed by the taste both times. Just one of those things I guess?

3. True, I was hospitalized once after a motorcycle accident. From what I recall, hospital drugs are the BEST!!

Looks like you're up Jo :3_grin:

OK... hmm.... lets see what I can come up with here....

1. In Grade 6 when we went on school camp I was in plaster and on crutches and had to go down a frickin mine shaft for a 2 hour walking tour through an old mine... in the slippery mud on the bloody crutches... I did so much walking and climbing (on mountain trails) on the crutches at camp I have blisters the size of grapefruits under my arms.

2. I once was on crutches and every second day had to carry my school bag and two saxophones to school on public transport because I was preparing for AMEB grading exams and I was lugging around a barritone and an alto. I did this for 8 weeks.

3. I once went to a punk rock gig on crutches with plaster from my toes to my thigh and stood in the mosh pit at the barrier and ended up with bruised ribs from using the barricade to lean on and hold me up.

Drum roll......... And the 'winner'...is..... @WeegieWoman.....

1. True...grade 6 , broken foot from judo/unco misshap .... Times were different down under in the 80's... Or Aussies are just tuffer ... Or stupider?

2.Lie but on a technicality.... Year 7, one saxophone, of the tenor variety, only every 2nd day for 2 weeks. Injury, ACL pre op.

3. True.. but man it was quality acts...would do it again... Oh injury, post ankle reco with muscle grafts.

Aussie schools must be like Scottish schools....

• Like 1

Great now the whole train is looking at me odd cos I'm laughing so hard.

Tipping 1 or 3 is the lie... So if you went to the hossy for a peanut up ya nose then so would ya brother...but is ya ma hoovered a paracetamol out ya bro's ear I'm tipping you got the same treatment with ya nose peanut...now seein as ya Scottish I'm tipping the Hoover is the more hardcore option so 1 is the lie....did ya bro put the paracetamol in his ear cos he had a headache or an earache!

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

. but what the hell do you call it??

We call it Excedrin or Tylenol, whatever is your favorite brand of headache relief. I think 1 also but will say 3 is the lie

Ok we 've had two guesses so I think we will allocate 2 to @reciprocity....

1. TRUE I got a peanut stuck up my nose. Went to hossy and they basically pushed it right up my nose! So it went down my throat! 

2 LIE never happened! Nothing of the sort

3. TRUE bro got the paracetamol hoovered out his ear!! I'm not sure if mum tried the Hoover on my nose ?

So your up reci ?