**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

1. When I ask the kid for chip/crisp from her family pack bag she gives me the teeniest smallest crumb she can find.

2. The kid is obcessed with her purple unicorn onsey and wants to wear it everywhere

3. The kid loves Justin Beiber... its almost a deal breaker I have tried to re-educated her but she wont budge.

• Haha 1

2 is true cos she has impeccable taste and who wouldn't want to wear their purple unicorn onesie everywhere..!!

And 1 is true (if she's anything like mine!!)

So 3 is the lie but NOPE  slippy slipped in there first and weegie wangled 2 so I'm left with 1..

So

1 is the lie (I say with crossed arms and stomping feet..)

And the winner is......

1. True... little shit hunts through the bag, finds the only thing bigger than a crumb and hands it over. Thinks its hysterically funny too.

2. True... bought her a new onsey for winter, a purple unicorn and she wore it to the shops this morning to get the milk and she wore it tonight when we went for dinner.

3. Lie .... my kid is not a Belieber... Pink -yes, Eminem -yes, Dean Martin -yes, Metallica -yes.... beiber -NOPE.... any of the late 80s/early90s hair bands yep... anyone I worked withs bands.. yep.

You're up @Sslip

10 hours ago, reciprocity said:

But, but .....  Beiber's  Canadian ....... your kid doesn't like Canadians? :57_cry:

and I quote.... "That bubble man's ok, he's no Dean Martin, but he doesn't suck. Muuuuuuuummmm, how can I hate Canadians, Deadpool is Canadian. Beibers just crap"

@Sslip

we still waiting for you to have your turn.

9 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

and I quote.... "That bubble man's ok, he's no Dean Martin, but he doesn't suck. Muuuuuuuummmm, how can I hate Canadians, Deadpool is Canadian. Beibers just crap"

@Sslip

we still waiting for you to have your turn.

Beiber's an A-hole and has always been one. Embarrassed to admit I come from the same country as him! Self-entitled jerk that has NO sense of community or personal pride, let alone self discipline. This is wot happens when you are incredibly famous when you're like13 years old or whatever and under the influence of a management group that are all a bunch of yes men/women. No mommy or daddy influences. Youth run amuck with too much $$ and no real guidance!

Make no mistake about it, the best part of Justin Beiber, ran down his mothers leg at conception! What a waste of an otherwise promising life for someone who received the great gift of a singing voice.

OK, so ..... let me know if you didn't get the message that I'm actually not a Bieber fan :)

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Right... I've given up on @Sslip coming back to the party and am just doing a new one...

1. I will not get in a green car, they are super bad juju and moving death traps I would rather walk or not go or anything than get in a green car. 

2. I will not wear matching shoes to a funeral... The shoes must be from two different pairs are someone else at the funeral will die within a month of the funeral.

3. I will not, under any circumstances wear matching socks...if the socks aren't odd the socks aren't on... Bad things happen when ya socks match.

Game on....

1.. True.... green cars are evil death machines I can't go in one.

3.. True.... even for sport.... I will sew a bell or a button or something onto one of them so they are odd... just like the goose wearing them.

2... LIE.... kinda... I have on 3 seperate occassions looked down at my feet at the wake and realised I have had odd shoes on....so I have time management issues and often for a funeral I am flyin out the door half done... I do know on one occassion I intentionally put odd shoes on because I was wearing new ones that were uncomfy to drive in so I put an old shoe on me driving foot and left the new one on the left and I was going to change them at the funeral home... but by the time I got there I forgot all about the shoes and off I went.... the other two times I dunno why it just happened but odd shoes is not one of my crazy superstitions.

Beazel will have to come back soon so she can read the answer...

OH and @jillar you are up.

• Like 1

3 is the lie, hubby has still not got his truck out of the shop! ? 

1. Got up early to pick up dog poop so the pond guys wouldn't step in it and they cancelled

2. Got up early to make hubby breakfast and he left before it was done

3. I'm wearing my purple with polka dots jammies bottoms and a sweatshirt from the cleaning company I used to own