**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

1. It was a relief this weekend when my isp finally got their shit together on providing a solid service. 

2. It was a relief this weekend to actually accept and buy some much needed bigger trousers ?

3. It was a relief this weekend that our granddaughter actually behaved when we took her home. 

1. Lie. Our isp has been an enormous pile of shit lately and it isn't getting better. 

2. True. I've managed to stabilise the weight, but I've put 2 to 3 inches on the waist so needed the new trousers. 

3. True. Last time we dropped her off she had a complete meltdown starting with getting in an argument with her mum about the clothes she was going to wear through to accusations she's never allowed to do anything at home and grandad has all the time in the world for her. Oops. 

@notsmokinjo you're up 

Edited by Sslip
  • Like 2

Oh... um... 2/1.....

1. One of the side effects of my medication is that I have ulcers all over my mouth and down my throat.

2. One of the side effects of my medication is that all I want to do is eat, preferably carb based foods, and sugar and cakes and lollies... timtams, timtams, timtams.... omg i need more chocolate.

3. One of the side effects of my medication is that I don't want to leave my house, because something bad might happen or I might need to speak to people and the thought of leaving the house induces panic attacks.

well we have a winner.....

1. True... I'm living on liquids, so luke warm or cold soups, smoothies that sorta thing.

2. False .... the thought of food makes me fell bilious

3. True.... besides doctor appointments the last time I left the house, besides in the middle of the night to walk the dogs, was when I went to Brunetti's on the cake adventure, and I had at least 4 panic attacks that afternoon/night and nearly had to go to emergency because I was having breathing problems from the panic attack.

Sso @Sslip yyou're uup.

Okay Sunday lunch, which was a 50th birthday present from last year, but I had just moments ago. 

1. There were cold starters and soup, so I had both

2. There was beef and pork so I had both

3. There were 5 puddings, so I had 4 of them

Oh for heavens sake you two!

1 Lie.

2. True. Although the pork was more about the crackling.

3. True. The man who doesn't have the fifth pudding is the man who finds rhubarb unacceptable.

Let me work out the next 2 and 1.

Um..... 6pm... you could be on a train but not sure why your on the train trying to sound like ya scottish..... you could be on a train going nowhere if your transport system is as plagued with issues as ours and be relaxing listening to music..... do anyone other than footy players, boxers, cowboys, farmers, jockeys and chicks wear boots????

Um.... I dunno....

3 is the fib but I really have no frickin idea.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sslip said:

1. I'm currently stood on a train getting nowhere fast. 

2. I'm currently relaxing listening to music. 

3. I'm currently breaking in new boots. 

I need more information on the said new boots.. before i make a decision..!!

Proceed......

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Now he's all defensive about the boots... maybe they are not the lie... it would have hurt to break in new boots standing on a train going to nowhere.

Jo it's not a spreadsheet any more, the words don't need to be right justified. 

• Haha 2