**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

I found done peoples hiding in my phone... Freaky ....?its purple and Fluffy.... ?an when she's a nasty Scott.... ??? its jillar the wonder bunny in her 3 guises....?? its old English his self.... Hmmm Weegie???  ? I see Boo..  ??⏰ an weegie our kayaking netball star who's never late... Oh um.... Beazel...???????????

• Haha 3

Okie doke. Fluffy I'm sorry, but you snooze you lose.

Nice and simple, 1 is the lie because train carriages are frigging enormous and I reckon a maximum of half a carriage can clock what you're up to.

5 minutes ago, Sslip said:

Right you have copied me again. If 1 is the lie it is your turn okay?

Stop trying to being the boss of me..!! you can take your own turn.. 

Bossy boots.....

Nope I'll go 3....

NOW I'm away to mop....

Edited by Wee fluffy me
  • Haha 2

Bloody Brits, there barmey  as ...

OK...

1.. Its true, there I was sitting up one end of the carriage with me paper, reading away all peaceful like when, bam page 9 has a half page picture of a frucking mouse spider... AAT this point take note of the word picture.. I screamed like a psycho, stood up, threw the paper as far down the carriage as I could and stood there doing the spider dance brushing the non existant spider of on my body... While the whole carriage looked on and laughed...a voice from the other end yelled..."its just a frucking picture darl , you can sit ya ar5e down now"

2...is true... My bro had major chest surgery when he was a kid.. My sisters are much younger, so when one asked me about his scar I told her it was where a shark bit him when he was surfing.. Years and years later we were talking about his op and my sister asked wot op and I said the one that gave him his big scar, well she freaked... You told Me it was a shark..blah blah blah... But the other sister was even more gullible, my BRI told her it wad a sword fight and she us 3o and still believes it.

So Slippy boy has it.... 3 is the lie, but only cos I dressed as Santa not Mrs Clause... And yes Slippy I won the bet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Okay then not sure if I really ended up with 3 or fluffy did, but to keep the ball rolling. 

1. On my stag night the stripper was old enough to be my mother. 

2. On my stag night my best man threw up on my future in-laws doorstep. 

3. On my stag night I got a lift home from the local constabulary. 

• Haha 1

Ok.. I'll bite.. now I'm guessing..

Depending where your stag night was as in your local town village then if it was in the Hampshire area then I do know the Hampshire constabulary are very hospitable indeed...

So..

1... oh please oh please be true....

2.. really... I smell Sh*te...

3.. yep I can see that cos the polic always get a raw deal..

To use your words .. sorta..

2 is a sandwich pie lie....:8_laughing:

I think so, so keep the noise down please :68_sleeping:

1 is a lie. No stripper at all on my stag night.

2 and 3, yep was living with my wife at her parents at the time, I passed out in the street probably about half a mile away. Pissed best man wandered up there to get some help, threw up on the doorstep and out came the search party.

In the meantime local police had picked me up and ferried me back home, so I was passed out in bed while the search party panicked. All of this of course before mobile phones. :8_laughing:

Edited by Sslip
  • Haha 3

Okay wedding day.

For those of a nervous disposition it may be best you look away now.

Spoiler

1. We don't go to church often, so had our daughter christened half way through our wedding ceremony, to save a second visit.

2. We spent our wedding night asleep in the car at a motorway service station.

3. Our first dance was to Saving All My Love For You by Whitney Houston.

You look it's your own fault, don't say I didn't warn you!

• Haha 3

I would do a lap of honour but I'm jiggered...

Mmmmmmmmm..

Who remembers David Essex??

1..  I went to the school that is in  the film.. That'll be the day

2.. I used to play on the beach that is in the film.. That'll be the day

3..  I stayed in the holiday park that is in the film.. That'll be the day