**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

1 hour ago, onthemark said:

1. It's bad luck not to name your fish

2. I is a lie

3. How do you play this game?

G'day Ontha... First person makes 3 statements .. 2 are the truth an 1sa lie.... The rest if av a guess or get their inna Sherlock on (mines more a kinda inna Gadget) an ifya pick the lie you win an its your turn ta make the 3 statements... If noone gets it right the first person hazta ask again... 

1 minute ago, Wee fluffy me said:

Geez oh peeps where's the rush.. I go to bleach me toilet and me tash and miss me bloody guess..:15_yum:...

:8_laughing: we were just trying to save you from the horror of Weegie avoiding the obligatory porridge

• Haha 2

Right now I know you're super excited about the footy, so unless you've put something in there that allows you to hide a lie in there

like either you won't sleep for one of those days or it's not on the radio you're going to see it live for the four and twentys

then

1 is the lie

Yay shaney boy... 

1.... Yes I'm super Dooper excited for the comm games but its in 16 sleeps not 17.. I counted to check, twice.

2...note the word bit

3...do true, its been a long off season .... Do ya reckon we would get enough for a tipping comp... I would ship timtams to anyone getting 8 in a round and there would be a prize for the winner

• Haha 2