**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

Well not sure whether it is a winner, I have to go again. You two need to get your act together

1. True. A few times.

2. True. Calcutta cup match England vs Scotland.

3. A big fat lie. I've been to England matches at the Oval, I've been to Lords to see Kent, but I've not been to Lords to see England yet.

An the winner, cos its the lie is Fluffy...

1. I'm not sure if its the ouchiness or the rubbing alcohol but I am definitely light headed... Being a final I forgot I'm old and slid into base twice.

2. True... Besides my intro thread it was the first one I opened over here there

3. False... If I don't have coffee at least every 3 hours I get a headache... So Neva too late for coffee.... I need to find a quitcoffeetrain.

• Like 1

Okay then

1. A dog called Shane. Think that's reasonable. If I had a pound for everytime I'd heard "Shane, you old dog", well I wouldn't have any money at all, but that's besides the point.

2. A cuddly toy called Shane. Now this sounds dubious to me. Nobody is desperate enough to name all their cuddly toys that one becomes Shane. Or did it start out as a toy called Shane?

3. A Rabbit called Shane. Reckon this could be true. Loveable old Shane the dog, let's name one of our rabbits Shane in his honour.

So 2 is quite obviously the lie.