**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

Two Truths
and a
Lie

The aim of this game is to get to know each other a bit better and is pretty easy as far as these sort go. We'll have to make alterations as this is best done in person, but we can totally make this work for the forums. 

How does it work? 

Well, the person whose turn it is will make three statements. They don't have to do with the other, or they can - it doesn't matter. 

The only requirement that two of the statements are truths about the individual and the third must be a lie of some kind. These statements will be randomized and the next posters have to guess which one is the lie. 

Up to three people can guess in a round and it is up to the turn-holder to confirm either when someone guesses the lie or when all three choices are chosen. 

The person who has guessed the lie correctly becomes the next turn-holder. 

Rules? 

Keep the statements about yourself - after all, we're trying to get to know you! 

For the sake of the 'keeping things rolling', if the turn-holder does not respond after 6 hours, then the turn moves to one of the guessers (first come first serve in this case). 

If the person who is the turn-holder doesn't take their turn (post 3 statements) for the allotted 6 hour grace period, then anyone can ninja the turn

As customary...for example purposes, I'll get the ball rolling:

AND WE BEGIN!!

1.  I have broken 3 bones - my wrist, ankle and pinky finger.

2.  I am an only child.

3.  Last night, I dreamed of a medium rare NY strip steak.