**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

This game being resurrected finally?!

1. I have a blue front door

2. My husband screwed up on the paperwork for his classic car and now we have to pay it off

3. Luckily we sold the motorhome before the stay at home orders

OK; here we go then ..........................

1. I received a negative mark on a report card once in elementary grade school.

2. I won a gold medal in high jump at a regional track meet in high school.

3. I have never discharged a firearm.

You're up Jo!!

I can trip over a doorstep let alone trying to get over something way up in the air :) 

(-10 in spelling in grade 8 They started at 100 and took marks off for mistakes made. Clearly I was not a good speller! In my own defense, there was one person worse than me at -40 😋

• Haha 2

Oh goody....

1. When I won the third best n fairest in a row for the netball association the mayor held dinner in his offices for my team and I.

2. When I won my age group for the 1986 international year of peace children's art competition I had to attend a reception at the national art gallery. 

3. When I won the Nippondenso Science Scholarship I had to attend their chemical plant for a reception.

The winner is Reci...

1...True...our little team had just won against all the big fancy eastern suburbs teams for a 3-pete and I had won the association best n fairest (MVP) for the 3rd time too, playing goal keeper.

2...LIE...while I did win the competition for my age in my state with a cleched little drawing of kids in national costume holding hands around the world (hey I was 9) the reception dinner was at one office building for the company that sponsored it...it might have been ESSO...not sure anymore. Had to dress up all fancy and go out late (it was dark) at night in the city.

3...TRUE....Nippondenso gave small schoolarships each year to each of the secondary schools (state and private) each year and 1 regional full schoolarship to a year 10 each year to cover their year 11 and 12 education...which I won the big one..I got presented with it in a scholarship in their cafeteria at the plant. I only applied for it because I liked tasting tests and these wankers I hated were going for it and I wanted to beat them.

• Like 3

OK then ..............................

1. I couldn't get a summer job in high school one year so I used my juggling skills and did some busking to earn money.

2. I went up in a traffic helicopter and watched the traffic reporter do the morning traffic news when I was 12 years old.

3. I saved a kid from drowning once. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm.......

1. I had to have the ski patrol stretcher me off the mountain after dislocating my knee when my ski didn't realise while I somersaulted down the slope.

2. I got third degree sunburn on my legs when my drunk mates knocked me unconcious in a tubing/drinking game accident then left my unconcious arse lying on the bank of river under the shade of a tree for 7 hours while they kept skiing and tubing.

3. I dislocated my shoulder while windsurfing when I washed out on a wave and got caught in the safety rope.

• 2 weeks later...

Ding ding ding....winner winner chicken dinner....Saz is right...

1. True...even though I have never seen it snow I have been "to the snow" as we say down here...Victoria has ski fields, but they are often the result of snow machines....I have been to the snow 5 times in my life and I skied, snowboarded and tobogganed but I have never seen it snow...I have however had ski patrol haul my broken arse down the mountain.

2. True...after going skiing on the Darwin dam (croc free I was told) we were going this drinking game/inner tube jackass thing which resulted in me being knocked unconcious, my mates got me out of the water, made sure I was concious and left me to sleek off me severe concussion in the not so shade of the tree...my knees and shins were so badly sunburnt I had to spend nearly a week in hossy.

3... LIE....I have only ever windsurfed on a lake or in the bay and nothing was ever dislocated windsurfing. Although I did once cut my leg and get alluvial gold in it and it healed over and I had this sparkly patch on my skin until my mum noticed and scrubbed it out with a steal brush whole she was getting out gravel the same way from another fall.

• Like 2