**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

4 hours ago, Sazerac said:

but, I am wondering in what kind of work would one loose a bellybutton ring ?

I know she had a cleaning business.  Could our jillar do her cleaning in the raw?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well that's a good guess @Linda Thomas, you win. I did lose my belly ring at a client's house. At least I noticed it was gone after we got done cleaning it and it was there when we started lol. And 3 is true that I only wear a necklace because my ears closed up when I had a reaction to a pair of titanium earrings and I took my rings off so as not to draw attention to my pinkie fingers that are bent because of the dupytrens.

• Like 1

I'm not making a guess but I am hoping it is #1.

I am a huge Stephen King fan and I know his house is highly guarded from unexpected fanatical fans.  If you've been to his house, I'm highly impressed.

• Like 3

You are up jillar.  

My daughter loved Stephen King, so when we went to Maine we took her to his house.  He has a big black, wrought Iron gate, with spiders in it, in front of his house.  We also bought her a signed book at his book store in Bangor.

We took the cruise for our 25th Wedding anniversary.

Never been to Poland.

• Like 3

I think Weegie is right

but, for the sake of the game I'll choose #3 because you could easily have had over 10 jobs.

oh, you said, 'over 10 jobs'...I'll keep the Ditz Patrol busy tonight.

Edited by Sazerac
  • Haha 2

2 is the lie...cos convent school in Ireland, probably took ya pendix out as punishment for forgetting the different rosaries...and I don't see you as a tube tying person...but tonsil are vile little pussballs that should be removed.

Wierd fact...when the poms shipped all the WW2 'orphans' to Australian orphanages they all had their tonsils removed before the boats sailed.

• Haha 1