**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

5 minutes ago, Linda Thomas said:

I'll take #3 because I can really relate to that.  I pick up after 3 dogs and I use the bags from the grocery store and sometimes they do have holes!!!!!!

Yep, I know that feeling all too well when you realize that's not plastic bag you're touching anymore -- Uh oh, what was that? Nooooo.  Ewwwww!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Linda Thomas said:

I'll take #3 because I can really relate to that.  I pick up after 3 dogs and I use the bags from the grocery store and sometimes they do have holes!!!!!!

I actually meant to say #1 because I could relate to #3.

#3 is the lie. My grandma left me her pieces of pink and green depression glass.  When we were young and could not afford gifts, my husband would take me to flea markets and buy me a piece of glass for holidays.  Back then it was a couple dollars a piece.  Now it is very expensive.  I have a beautiful collection and use them when I have family dinners.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

I wanted to say 

But late so will go with two....

@Jordan7 I've had that song in my head since your comment the other day...thought it only best I share ....and I never miss a chance to assault @Sazerac wars with the Aussie music legend Johnny Farnham ...lol 

Love it!  I may be with Saz on Johnny Farnham though.  I had to look this up and was very relieved to see that it is a recording from 1969.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm thinking #2 is the lie, I don't think you give a hoot about sports.

As for Johnny Farnham @notsmokinjo....he is no worse than Three Dog Night who had the hit stateside and he is no worse than any other teen idol.  

Did any of you cats and kitties  go for that stuff ?  I didn't but, why is another secret to be revealed.

I

1 hour ago, Jordan7 said:

I guess I'm up.

1.  I have two newspapers delivered daily 

2.  I usually only watch sports and cable news on TV

2.  The only milk I drink is in my coffee.

You got two 2's 

giphy (70).gif

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, jillar said:

I'd guess 2 too but I'll settle for 1 as the lie only because I also only drink what milk I put n my morning cup of coffee.

Usually it's the men who don't read the entire sentence. 😄  No need for the game police here, as you can see I settled for #1 lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My apologies for overtwoing.

1.       I only have one newspaper delivered.

2.       Love watching sports, particularly football.

22-1  The only milk I drink is in my coffee but considering the amount of coffee I drink, that's a lot of dairy.  

#1 is the lie and it's Jillar for the win.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2