**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

Well it was the night of the luau at our campground,  and they made this wonderful "Hooch" that tasted just like fruit juice.  I am not much of a drinker, so it hit pretty hard.  

Fortunately, I did not get it all off before I took the dip.  It was pretty close though.

So.........jillar is the winner.  You are up next

• Haha 2

1. All my Koi fish have names and my one comet goldfish doesn't

2. I had two frogs I raised from tadpoles named Henry and Jeremiah

3. My turtle, Sebastian, makes my pond water a mess

• Like 1

@Jordan7 wins. I don't have a turtle lol. And sadly my poor comet never got a name and he should have a name since he's a beautiful orange/red color. 

Fun fact: he's the only remaining fish from when I started my first much smaller pond twenty years ago. 

• Like 3

1. There were indeed several Hamburger turtles, Hamburger the 1st, 2nd, etc.  I think there more names involved, but Hamburger was always the main name.  They all had very short, but hopefully happy turtle lives.

2.  Don't like any vegetable in or related to the squash family, particularly the orange ones.  

3.  My house is a ranch w/basement, so is the lie.  

Jillar is the BW, and I agree that 3 floors sound like a nightmare.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, reciprocity said:

My mother who's 99 this November lives on her own in a 3 story house. Not my cup of tea either but it is doable (I guess)

Wow that is amazing.  She must be in good shape!

My mom and dad live in their 3 story home but we got the stair chair lifts for them.  They really are worth it.

• Like 2

Yay me :)

1. Yesterday I had groceries delivered from Albertsons, Smart and Final and Schwans

2. I haven't done any laundry this week because it's too hot

3. I had a hole in the poop pick up bag today and it got on my finger 🤮

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'll take #3 because I can really relate to that.  I pick up after 3 dogs and I use the bags from the grocery store and sometimes they do have holes!!!!!!

Edited by Linda Thomas
  • Like 2