**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

You might be right Jillar...I mean surely all blokes have had at least one period of their life where they have gone yeah-NAH stuff this shaving gig, I can't be bothered and just grown a beard.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 1

And what technically constitutes a beard? My hub goes a week without shaving and has inch long facial hair indicative of a beard.

Hmmm, just realized I'm having a big word night tonight 😄

• Haha 1

On 7/16/2019 at 2:01 AM, reciprocity said:

Ok - here we go ...!

1. I have AB Negative (the rarest) Blood Type.

2. I have never grown a beard.

3. My family has a history of producing twins (of which, I am not one).

am I left with #1 is the lie ?  

• Like 1

Oops .........sorry 😳

OK:

1. Lie I have red blood. That's all I know but pretty sure it's not the one I listed.

2. Truth Have never grown a beard. Don't have much body hair except for on top so growing a beard would produce a pathetic result!

3. Truth Twins do run in my family on my father's side anyway. I have twin sisters (well, had .... RIP).

Looks like your're up Saz!! 

• Like 2

I'm going first!

I say #2 is the lie! Although, "owned" is a bit of a tricky word. You may have lived in a place where a TV was accessible to you but you never actually paid for one? I'm sticking with this choice though :) 

I can see you not ever dying your hair and never having driven a car. I actually know several peeps who never had a license. I also know a ton of peeps who have a license but shouldn't!!

• Haha 1

^ a bit concerned you have Jo cam😟

I was doing the whole morning crap ya have to do.. then running (power walking) for the bus, checking the news and now I'm here.

I suspect 3 is the lie but as I am late to the party I shall have to say it's #1.

• Haha 3

Jillar has it.

I dyed my hair in my misspent youth

but, would never ever dye it now that it is a beautiful silvery color, the best color it has ever been.

I haven't had a television in any abode since about 1979 when I threw Husband Number Uno's telly out the window.

It landed softly in a meadow which was very anti climatic.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Ok let's see...

1. When I was a kid I talked the neighbor kids into laying down and letting me jump over them with my pogo stick

2. I appeared on the wheel of fortune tv game show

3. I wanted to marry my dog and have puppies when I was little

@notsmokinjo has it. I tried out for Wheel of Fortune while getting over the flu and wasn't picked to be on it. But your wrong about Price is Right, I hate shopping so would be terrible at that game lol.

Yes, reci, I never wanted kids just puppies with my dog Tawney lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hold ya horses peeps...a girls gotta think....hmmmm..

1. I once had my brakes fail while coming down off some mountains doing 100 (60m/hr) heading into a T intersection  with the Sth Gippy highway on a blind bend.

2. I once swerved to miss a kangaroo ( @Cbdave just slapped his forehead and mumbled something about stupid city drivers) hit the dirt and ended up travelling backwards down the freeway doing 140 (yep speeding) while still in drive on the two passenger side wheels only. 

3. I once said to my little cousins and sisters who were in the car with me as I took the my brother's place 7 hours away for the school holidays...keep your eyes open we might see some wombats only to turn the corner and hit one in the middle of the road.

And the winner is....... Jillar....

1. True, still don't know how I pulled off the turn into the highway.

2. True, only damage was a popped tyre, bent rim, and two sprained wrists from gripping the steering wheel so tightly...oh and that was the night I through away my big quit.

3. Lie...but only because it was an Emu and not a Wombat.

• Like 2

Ok here we go again....

1. I won a national buck dancing contest at a bluegrass festival in Tennessee

2. I was inducted into the National Honor Society in middle school

3. I was tested for ESP and found to have that ability to a small degree

Edited by jillar