**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

OK so, Here's the story:

1. This one's True! I said coleslaw because sauerkraut is virtually unheard of where I live. It's only available as a dressing for Hot Dogs or Sausages from the food cart venders and I guess if you went to a German restaurant.? And Yes; arms crossed, pouting like a child while I send my food back and request not only that the slaw be removed but that my food be re-plated to avoid any potential slaw-juice contamination.

2. This one's True. My dad found out because the kid that saved me told his dad who told my dad. I got into big trouble over that one.

3. Is a Lie! I have no Inuit heritage in my bloodline. Wish I did cuz I would pay NO taxes 😞 

Looks like you're up again Lilly :) 

• Like 2

Wow Reci - that boy was a hero. So glad he was there. 

1 - I did a sky dive last year

2 - everyone on this forum will probably have seen my son regularly on TV

3 - I attend protests about fox hunting regularly

Well I have to say 2 is the lie...cos it's all that's left...it's probable that all the Britskis have seen ya son on telly but this forum is pretty globally diverse so unless ya son is Simon Cowell, an ya not that old, not sure who we all could have seen.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 1

Hmmmm.....um.....okey dokey..

1. When I went to school I went on band camp.

2. When I went to school I was the sport house captain.

3. When I went to school I lead a protest to have a coffee machine installed for the senior students.

I'm going with 1 is the lie. 

Your love of sport makes me think 2 is true. 

You're definitely someone who would fight to make people's lives better and you love coffee so makes me think 3 is true. 

Edited by Lilly
  • Like 1

Yeah, me either Jillar - wot's a Sport House and ..... Wot's Henry Potter?

Anyway, I'll gladly take #3 cuz there would be no point in protesting something that the school would never install anyway. Coffee for students? I think not.

• 4 weeks later...

@Reci is right, your up.... Cos I did go to band camp and I was house captain but the only two successful protests I lead were for paper recycling boxes in each class and for the girls to be allowed on the oval at lunch and for the girls to have an interschool cricket team.

Sport Houses...when you start school every student gets assigned a colour house (red, blue, green & gold).  Usually in highschool (7-12) your house will also be named after someone famous. So in primary school (prep to grade 6) I was in gold/yellow...then in both my highschool a I was in blue, but at one it was called Flinders (after Matthew Flinders the explorer) and at the other it was called Xavier (after St Francis Xavier, patron st of Australia)...so 1/4 of the school is in each house....and then once a year each house competes against the other in a swimming carnival, an athletics day, a cross country event and other stuff not limited to sport like debating etc. You compete for points and the house with the most wins, and what do you win...well the honour of rubbing it in the others faces. My school also had interhouse basketball, netball, cricket, table tennis, footy(Aussie), soccer, tennis, hockey (field) and volleyball comps. The you have school rep teams that compete against other schools in a heap of sports.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Omg you're kidding, you've never grown a beard? But wouldn't that keep your face warm in those negative temps ??? So clearly I think b is true....now my powers of deduction are alluding me...I'm pretty sure from anatomy and physiology classes most people with ABve (yes the rarest, but a bit handy if you need a donation cos you can get from any other negative) come from Korea, Japan and China...I never could work out why A+ was most common in Aboriginals and those who have Viking ancestry.....oh look a train...um, nope what was I thinking about...oh yes that's it...it is just slightly possible that you have ABve blood now there was another choice...twins, hmm try twins run in your family...but are you being trixy and using the fact that you are one of those two s to make this one false ...I'd do something like that ...arrggghhhh why do I always over think these .....hmmmm .... Oh now I'm second guessing my twin knowledge...Jillar is a twin, cos jack n Jill went up the hill.....nope decided..

3. is the lie, cos while it's true twins run in your family it is also true you are one (hopefully...cos us Aussies are a bit light on wins atm)

Edited by notsmokinjo
Changed C to 3