**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

Ding Ding.... we have a winner.. 

1.. Aye Jo I haven't bought anything purple this last month... and yep I did buy Easter eggs with purple on them but it was back in February 😁 go me soooooo organised...😂🤣😂

2.. Aye Reci I didn't eat the doughnut gave it to the weans.. 😉 go me for self control...😂🤣😂

3.. Nope I didnt have a massage on Wednesday.. I hate massages, I am too ticklish and spend the full time tensed up trying not to laugh.. no fun and not relaxing..

Nice one Lilly, you're up..😁

• 2 weeks later...

1 was the lie 

I can't do anything that involves balance. Can't ride s bike, roller skate, ice skate etc

I loved dancing (still do) and when I was younger I danced in a few nightclubs. The money was good but more importantly the drinks were free

Edited to add it was normal dancing not sexy type dance. I was really into the type of dance you get on the Step Up type of movies

Edited by Lilly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1. I dislike cabbage so much I can't eat any food on my plate until it's removed (especially coleslaw - Yuk)

2. I was within a moment of drowning in a river when I was 7 years old but was pulled out by someone.

3. My heritage is half German and half Inuit (aboriginal northern Canadian)

Hmmmm.......

1. ....This could be true...I even imagine you sitting there arms crossed and pouty lips waiting for someone to remove it...

2.  ..... This could be true....and I think is.

3.... This could be true, but if this is true then one would be the lie because you would have said sauerkraut instead of coleslaw.

So one is the lie.