**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

Ladies, you know the skill needed to design the kind of connundrums I like to post. I'm working on a corker honest.

^^^ See right there I can't stop myself with the lying now. What I meant to say was yeah I'll get around to it.

• Haha 3

@notsmokinjo.. see that's my problem I was never one of the cool kids always ended up at the ar*e end same as now.. haha

And since when was @notsmokinjo, @Sslip, @jillar @Weegie a thing..  somebody obviously forgot to send me the memo..!!

And here was me all chuffed cos I finally managed to work out how ya all put a piggin line through thongs....

Bloody phone.. not thongs... things.. gawd damn it things... !!!!!

Edited by Wee fluffy me
Piggin SMART phone....!!!!!
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

I stole the thing from @barry pretty cool huh... Um do you think Old English ( @Sslip ) and  @jillarare just too old to remember that thus is the new home of cool)

Ok, I’ve scrolled back as much as I’m willing and can not figure out what you are talking about that you stole from me...

• Haha 3

Okay nobody going for it in 1 truth, 2 lies, so back here.

As a reminder 2 of the below are true, 1 is a lie. Your mission if you choose to accept it is to find the lie.

1. My niece is younger than my granddaughter

2. My brother was a granddad at an earlier age than me (I was 45 for reference)

3. My daughter started her family at an earlier age than I did

I keep mixing myself up with this game..

Easilyconfused.scot ?

Truth is 1...

Told you .. so it's 2 true.. 1 lie .. lookin for the lie..

I'll go 2 is lie..

I'm just so confused my wee head hurts...☺

Edited by Wee fluffy me

Okay, so we have a winner, Jo!

1. True, my niece is 10 months younger than my granddaughter

2. True, although he had his daughter at a later age, his daughter had kids very young.

3. Is the whopper, she was positively restrained in comparison. I was 20, she was 25

Oh... Why can it be 2 lies... This is getting hard..

1. I once beat 8 blokes in a jug funnel skull race.

2. I was the raining beer golf champion of my mates at the MCG.

3. I was once so drunk at softball I couldn't bat because I was seeing 3 balls.

1 is the lie because there were only 3 blokes... In the olden days I drank a lot and hard...

2. Is very true

3. Is true, my first masters I went away with a Maori team... I stopped drinking about 4am in the morning, was up at 6 am to be at the diamonds for an 8am game... Watched the first ball cross the plate but didn't seeing cos I was seeing 3... 

Really struggling with 2 truths and a lie now, but here's one

1. I had a shock when I walked in on my daughter with her tits out while video calling a girlfriend.

2. I had a shock when my mum walked in on me having sex with my girlfriend and proceeded to sit at the end of the bed for a chat.

3. I had a shock when someone nearly trod on my arse while I was having sex outside with my girlfriend.

• Haha 2