**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

11 hours ago, Sslip said:

Night, night

1. I have been to 6 countries with green in their national flag (Hungary, Italy, India, South Africa, Ireland and Wales) - * Accept Wales as a country, it's not designed to be a trick.

2. I have been to 5 countries with blue in the (France, Greece, USA, South Africa and Scotland) - * Accept Scotland as a country, it's not designed to be a trick.

3. I didn't get a passport until I was 30

"ACCEPT SCOTLAND AS A COUNTRY IT'S NOT DESIGNED TO BE A TRICK..."

NO.. JUST AN INSULT...!

WHAT THE F**K ....

Think you better explain yourself..

Well impatient-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

Edited by Wee fluffy me
Shocking spelling mistake..

^^^ best get a screen shot of this cos it ain't gunna be often I defend a pom.... But in Lord Slippy's defence I think "accept Scotland as a country" was put in for those not from commonwealth countries cos some of them just think Scotland is part of not-Great Britain...not a country in its own right.... slip was just telling em Scotland is a country an they should accept it like he does... At least that's how I read it. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

^^^ best get a screen shot of this cos it ain't gunna be often I defend a pom.... But in Lord Slippy's defence I think "accept Scotland as a country" was put in for those not from commonwealth countries cos some of them just think Scotland is part of not-Great Britain...not a country in its own right.... slip was just telling em Scotland is a country an they should accept it like he does... At least that's how I read it. ?

Haha, Yeah Jo I know..;) get it all the time it goes

Oh you English...?  Nope I'm scottish..

Yeah but your from England right..?

NOPE I'm from SCOTLAND...

Yeah but Scotland is IN England...

Thats when they get a history lesson, whether they want it or not..;)

PS.. 

I am taking a screen shot in case I ever need to use it for bribery purposes....

Yer wee granny would be havin kittens if she knew..!!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

Haha, Yeah Jo I know..;) get it all the time it goes

Oh you English...?  Nope I'm scottish..

Yeah but your from England right..?

NOPE I'm from SCOTLAND...

Yeah but Scotland is IN England...

Thats when they get a history lesson, whether they want it or not..;)

PS.. 

I am taking a screen shot in case I ever need to use it for bribery purposes....

Yer wee granny would be havin kittens if she knew..!!

Well I'm fvcked now...a Scott with bribery material!

Grandma S would be turnin in her grave, good thing I visited last week to build up me brownie points.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wee fluffy me said:

"ACCEPT SCOTLAND AS A COUNTRY IT'S NOT DESIGNED TO BE A TRICK..."

NO.. JUST AN INSULT...!

WHAT THE F**K ....

Think you better explain yourself..

Well

No screenshot required, happy to quote it myself (with the exception of the freaky watch looking fiend)!

Search the internet for how many countries in the world, and what they are, and you will find conspicuous by their absence Scotland, Wales, England and Northern Ireland. I was pointing out to the world, well quittrain at least, that I consider each a country and I'm not getting into stupid discussions about whether they are or not.

I wouldn't insult a Scot, some of my best friends are from Scotland. I'll say no more on the subject :64_zipper_mouth:.

Actually, mouth unzipped for a moment longer, you do realize this was really your go at 2 truths so really your post. Take a look at yourself in the mirror young lady and consider whether you shouldn't keep the kind of waking hours that Jo does, so you don't have to put up with this crap :64_zipper_mouth:.

^&£ £_)

Edited by Sslip
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Now my quandary  is  do I reply or not... 

I Soooooo want to .. but I think it will just get me into more trouble..

So can we hug it out slippy..:11_blush:

P.S..  some of my best friends are from Scotland too.. see we have a common bond..;):4_joy:

• Like 4

Now it's taken me almost an hour to pick up slippy's toys and put them back in his pram and I don't want to have to pick them up again..!!

All I will say is  don't believe everything you read on Google now I'll go back to my wee p....... nope NOPE I won't say another word 287qkra.jpg

• Haha 2

Oooowww forgot it was my turn from last night.. hope I'm not stepping on your toes Jo if I take it just now..?

Sooooo going with the flow..

1.. My husband is English (shock, horror, gasp..:51_scream:)

2.. I have only seen Braveheart once.. (Freeeeeeedddddoooommmmmmm:185_footprints:)

3.. We have a Saltire (That would be the flag of the country that doesn't exist, for those of you who haven't read back;)) on the licence plate of our car..