**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

Well I was goin' to wait for Fluffy so hopefully I wouldn't need to ask another set of awesome questions... but Mr grumpy pants just couldn't wait and like I wanna risk him unleashing his inner dom...

Buh-bah... 2 was not the lie... 1 was.

1. I spent the first 13 years of my life in the house my great great grandmother bought... (on one side I can go back to 8th generation.. my lot started coming here even before the tatter famine)

2. Raspberry Vinegar is the most awesome raspberry soft drink type beverage that you could only get at the pub (back in the day) and dad played footy with the publican so we would go an prop at the bar (specially on hot days) and order a raspberry vinegar (although the bro would get a lemon squash cos hes wanky like that) and we would pit stop half way home knowing Sticksy would spot us a drink an dad would fix him up.

now I gotta think... ok here ya go:

1. The oven in my little sisters artisan bakery is a Scotch Oven that is over 150 years old.

2. My favourite thing from her bakery are the Beach Buns.

3. Today is International Pi Day and I am celbrating by eating this for lunch:

Aussie-meat-pie.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 Assuming your sis has an artisan bakery, I like to think a 150 year old over is right and proper

3 is awesome and must be true ... it is Pi day afterall ... by the way to you always eat tasmania first?

2 is the lie

Edited by Sslip
  • Like 2

Shane has it ... 2 is the lie cos beach buns have frickin dead flies in em (saltanas) and I don't care if their organic and sun dried their disgusting little bits of vileness. 

1. Sister and her fella threw away their wine science degrees and started an organic sour dough bakery using an old wood fire scotch oven.

2. Beach Buns are their big sellers, sweet sour dough with coconut, sultanas, honey and dired apricots and it think maybe figs but blurgh.... give me the black pearls ... sourdough chocolate choc chip bun with a hint of cardamon.

3. True and true... good ole 4 and 20 even... now as for eating the map of tasmania...that's not really my scene... I'd be more included to have a go at Florida, even if it is flacid. 

Edited by notsmokinjo
OMFG... I spend way to much time in this locker room
  • Haha 2

I noticed you didn't have puppy envy for my shepherd pup... Just my teddy bear 35kg who thinks he's a lap dog.

Just cos he's cute if ya can ignore the drool and he does give good thank you cuddles .

But I'm gunna say 2 is the lie... Vos the drool.

Edited by notsmokinjo

Yep.. I thought it was my lack of caffeine that I couldn't find them.. but ive checked back 4 pages .. but sorry slippy life's to short... :15_yum:

So I'm with Jillar on this cos who couldn't fall in love with huskies.. if that is in fact what they are..:3_grin:

HAUD THE BUS....I've  decided to opt for 3.. so that we all different and for all i know Katie's pooch could be a stunner..:8_laughing:

Edited by Wee fluffy me
  • Like 1

Ya belter.... super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gifsuper-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gifsuper-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif at last...

1. When my oldest son was wee I lost him in an open (spraying) water hydrant 

2.  I live at the top of a the highest hill way down low in a valley..

3. I have taken 14278 steps so far today

Ok.. Dafty allert...

I thought I posted this half an hr ago:28_hugging:

Oh fur fudge sake..... 

Just seen this and realised I didn't put a  fudgin lie...!!!!

Must have been cos I was Sooooooo excited to win....:3_grin:

1 .. true my son wa3 3 and he ran through the water fell down the hole and got shot back out with the pressure of the water and many hands grabbing him..!! (And the mother of the year award goes to.......)

2.  True.. it explains itself  .. good for a flood bad for a tsunami...

3. True.. that's how many steps I had done to that point..9ru838.jpg

So.. it's a free for all.. fight(quietly cos I've had all the shrieking i can take for 1 day!!) amongst yourselves ;)

• Haha 2

Okay as nobody else is picking this up let's go

1. I plan to do a statistics degree when I retire

2. Nobody in my family has a university degree

3. I had the best O Level results in my school year for french

Edited by Sslip