NOPE

jess

Hiya Jess, welcome and congrats on quitting, best thing you could ever do for yourself, keep doing what your doing,

I remember once reading a letter that explains to people what you are going through and tells them to take it on the chin when you fly off the handle, I wonder was it nancy that posted it, I'll see can I find it anywhere and give it to your loved ones.

Get yourself a punch bag or similiar and cry if you feel like it, scream if you need to, run really fast on the spot, do anything just don't smoke,

• Like 1

Day 5 getting closer to the end. I find myself trying to get to bed early because that means another day successful. Did anyone else do this??

Lots of people!!  Some people slept a lot, some people showered a lot (because you can't smoke in the shower, and you can cry if you need to without upsetting love ones)some people beat up pillows, and others ran.  Do whatever it takes to just not smoke.  You are doing great!

• Like 2

Hi Jess, nice to cyber meet you :)

Congratulations on day 4 - what a wonderful achievement!!

Quite a few folks here used Chantix, so I'm sure you will get lots of help in that department :)

I'm glad that you found us, and looking forward to getting to know you and watching your quit grow!

Are you going to get a picture? A ticker? If you need any help, just shout!

Welcome to the family :d

Thanks I will need help with that ..nice to meet you too

• Like 1

Day 5 getting closer to the end. I find myself trying to get to bed early because that means another day successful. Did anyone else do this??

Great idea! Be sure to come and see us first thing in the morning - the first thing I do when I wake up is come here and pledge NOPE (even before I get out of bed, lol).

You are doing great!

• Like 1

Glad to see you made it here Jess!!

You are really doing great! Remember....any symptoms you have are a result of having had been a smoker...not because you quit. Think of it like that.

It's weakness leaving your body....and it's temporary.

Hang in there!!

• Like 1

You all are wonderful and really helping me conquer this...I hope I can do the same for others someday soon but right now I can really only focus on NOPE.

Hopefully in the next week I will believe I'm a non smoker.....

• Like 1