Only one here

bakon

Everyone sleeping? Where's the Aussies? How about the Brits, UK (Irrland too) nobody up early. West Coast only 10:30 there, thought you people could party....SUNDAY "Got to go to work tomorrow. Keep the noise down."  Boo Hoo. Monday here already and at work till you lambo's get up.

I can say anything I want right now. If someone were to Google and land here, I got last word right now.

SO  What's with all the staff? Who isn't staff? I wish I was a computer dude like the q1000x dude. I would hack in there in make it staff infection.

And the guy running the place, what's he smiling at?

Babbles is one to watch out for but we need the Sgt and Crystobal to post some stuff, they are the balancing act, one is salt, the other pepper.

And I cant get the Jenny's right at all. Who is who?

Maninskirt- he needs a good nickname. FB aint right, he will cry like any fat chick would, el- borritto aint right either. STU  or how about Uncle Buck?

Tracey- trevor- still want to see up that skirt.

Bunch of different hairdo's also and flashback photos..  Cant follow the members quite yet. Just off Kilter.

Nancy is 9. Couple new eggs peeking in. No worry. Frez? freliz?

OK  long enough. Check ya later sleepy heads.

• Like 4

It's 330 here early Monday morning. Should be about 9 in the cross dresser land. Brits all got bankers hours. Irish in bed still. Aussies don't know. Probably Wednesday evening. Dutch lunchtime I guess. West coast should be 12:30 just turned Monday. George passed out yet?

I was out shopping ....bakon you are so funny ... I've just had a huge laught at your post ... thankyou

Bandito what time do you get up ?  

With the Sun (ish!) Usually between 6 and 7. The hound and I like to be out early for the morning walk!

Triumph. Fight the good fight on radio. Haven't heard in 15 years. Rock on.

Where they from? Got a Canadian high voice like rush did. No man can sing that high.

Heard Blackfoot train train last night. 4 am. Lunchtime

Triumph. Fight the good fight on radio. Haven't heard in 15 years. Rock on.

Where they from? Got a Canadian high voice like rush did. No man can sing that high.

Heard Blackfoot train train last night. 4 am. Lunchtime

They are indeed Canadian ;) 

• Like 1