7 months for Marti!!

action

It's the 12th, so it must be another milestone for our Marti - this time it's 7 months! 7 is a really big one, too :)

You have had such an epic journey to get to where you are now, and you have helped so many people along the way! Whenever you say that you are sending positive thoughts to someone, I can almost feel them coming from your posts - you are a very kind and spiritual person, and one if the bright lights of the quittrain. We are very lucky to have you :)

Congratulations Marti, I hope you have a lovely day to celebrate :d

• Like 4

Hey Marti...Im a day late, (wasnt on yesterday)..but wanted to say ..............................

CONGRATS! on 7 months..

This road may never be completely smooth...but its only little bumps that you have to contend with now...and I know you have this...

Yey pet, chuffed for you, 7 months is just fantastic, you wouldn't be getting to florida if you were still a smoker, just goes to show how much we miss out on if we still smoked.

Proud of you misses,

Respect xxxxx