symptoms of a quit

Wendy

I'm reading all of these thinking oh yeah, that too lol. And we didn't add in the side effects from chantix that I used too. I still get the frog in the throat thing too, even 6 months on, after testing to rule out nasties I've been told it may take a year and it's my lungs clearing out, yuk, but again, totally my fault!

I sat and thought on it last night, it seems a lot to go through but it was kinda mostly one at a time and 6 months on I really am not that phased at all. A lot of things scared me at the beginning, my worst fear was weight gain, rather then side effects and I put on some pounds and shifted them again, and then put them on again haha. Not in the least bothered, yet thought I would be. 

I hope your toungue and you heal quickly Wendy :)

Wow, that sounds like a pants dentist, no recommedations?  This website seems to list a lot of the potentials for allergic reactions, maybe use it to compare and find a toothpaste that doesn't have these?

http://allergysymptomsx.com/toothpaste-allergy.php

Unless you tried that already? 

definitely!    See below for a funny take on quitting...found it here...

THE UNTOLD STORY

20 minutes after quitting.

You begin looking for loopholes in your quit commitment, thinking about postponing the whole arrangement until after the next millenium begins.

After 8 hours.

You have already contemplated at least three murders and several other brutal acts of violence.

After 24 Hours.

Your city or town declares a mysterious and unforeseen water shortage, while municipal sewers are suddenly overwhelmed.

After one week.

You have consumed enough calories to sustain a Bengali village of 2000 for four years. Food shortages become critical within your region; pets and local wild animals become nervous.

After two weeks.

Quitzits establish early outposts on your face. Risk of Browser's Butt Syndrome (BBS) rises to equal that for 13_year_old boys with new computers and internet access. Smileys appear in your writing and begin to replicate :)

Within one month.

You have already begun to pester smokers and complain about the smell of their obnoxious cigarettes; IQ returns to low double_digits; Quitzits begin to function autonomously. Exclamation point shortages prevail across the land.

After six weeks

You may have experienced your first bowel movement since your quit began; if not, be patient, it will happen within a few more weeks.

After two months.

You begin to forget the pain and misery of the first week without cigarettes, and are wondering if you could, perhaps, remind yourself of what you've been missing; Quitzits establish territorial treaties with each other.

After five months.

Intelligence returns to at least 60% of its pre_quit level; concentration remains a problem, at only 50%; carpal tunnel syndrome incidence exceeds all known levels for any keyboard_intensive occupation; you have typed more words than are contained within all the works of William Shakespeare, but with more flair and "sparkle".

After six months.

You wonder why you ever waited this long to quit. It's way, way, worth it.

Wow, this is freakishly accurate!

• Like 3