11 months for our Action :)

SueBeDoo

Holy crap buddy, you are nearly there, 11 fine months for a fine fella like our man Ross,

Soo proud of you, you and tasha have changed your lives dramatically and for the better, im honoured to follow your journey with you.

You are truely an inspiration to soo many of us here, you give selflessly of your time, you are always there to make sure everyone gets there celebration thread, you always give everything to helping everyone and anyone in need of a helping hand, reassurance or a "big hug"

Proud to call you my pal, forever thankful for knowing you and having you by my side makes this journey soo much more enjoyable.

Massive congrats to you pal,

Love you lots like jelly tots,

Sue

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Like 8

You are inspirational Ross, both in your quit and your support!!  I wish for all good things for you and for your beautiful Tasha of course.

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your help with my journey first. Always there, always answering both my sad posts and my crazy ones. Been nice to have a laugh with you on some threads too. OK, Meanwhile back at you ....... :)  

BOOM!!  11 months is epic Action, no matter what happened you held fast to this quit and I'm sure the lido deck is alerted to impending partying :)  Proper chuffed for you hun, brilliant! Congrats to you. 

• Like 5

That is crazy  - Congrats on 11 months - you are a cog in this here train and everyone appreciates you, well I know I do.

Well done.... well done... your first lap of this race is nearly done cross the one year line strong - we know you will.

• Like 3

Ross, my friend... :wub: 11 months! I am so, so happy for you! I appreciate all that you do here for everyone, including me but what I am grateful for most is your friendship because you are a great one of those! 

Congratulations! Can't wait for your countdown! 

celebrate_zpsf4e77a2e.gif

• Like 3

Congratulations my friend on 11 months!

Your real name should be: rosswhoplaysitforwardbyhelpingeverybodyallthetime!

If we were still giving out Oscars like the old days at the paper, you would be getting one!

Your a cool dude with a rock solid quit going so save me a seat on the lido deck next month!

• Like 8

Congratulations my friend on 11 months!

Your real name should be: rosswhoplaysitforwardbyhelpingeverybodyallthetime!

If we were still giving out Oscars like the old days at the paper, you would be getting one!

Your a cool dude with a rock solid quit going so save me a seat on the lido deck next month!

That actually should be his real name! 

• Like 1

ross 11 months is awesome it has been a pleasure to share this journey with you

you are a friend to everyone and your heart is as big as the world

I am so proud to know you

I was going to put up a congratulations gif but I think you need these more today ;)

hip+boots.gif

• Like 4

Ross, you are such a wonderful friend and such a great supporter of the Fall 2013 quitters and everyone here.  Your kindness, humor and generosity are a wonderful gift to this board.  Thank you so much for all you do, and congratulations on 11 wonderful months!!

• Like 2

Oh man....

What a day to have a naughty boiler.....

You my friend are one of the nicest young men I've met.....

Your work here is endless......you are such a huge part of the board....

Sooo it's a honour to celebrate with you on your 11 months .....

I know this quit means so much to you....

Love you heaps sweetheart.....

Ya mammy.xx

• Like 2

Yay Ross, 11 months is such a strong quit! Hopefully you are very proud of yourself (I know I am!)

Thank you so much for being such a great friend and paying it forward. The board wouldn't be the same with you. Personally, I feel like you're more of a friend to me and Steve than most of the people I know in person.

You are a fantastic person and a BIG CONGRATS to you and Tasha for your journey/accomplishments so far!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Like 1