Marti has 6 months!!!

Devil Doll

I'm so soppy, these celebration threads always make my eyes water!!

Thank you for your kind and beautiful thoughts and support, today and always.

I've been having a rough life ride of late and it feels kinda nice to get to 6 months quit and see something real and worthwhile that I've achieved :)  Also it genuinely means a lot as I take a lot of grief within my life, to find people who quite like me here makes this a lovely safe haven.

Today hasn't even felt stressful despite planning the party from hell

(no lie - frozen party, then the themed enetertainer cancelled - so frozen theme with a magician entertainer. Then the costume meltdown of a 9 year old - So now frozen theme, with an entertainer, a 9 year old dressed as Hermione Granger and a 4 year old maybe snow white/maybe minnie mouse).

The cooker packed up too just as a how's ya luck!

So celebrate, I'llsave it till tomorrow but defo happy to be here with you fellow crazies and some normal folk thrown in for balance :)

Loves and thanks.

• Like 2

OK..tried to quote you Marti, but I guess that's something else I have to learn to do on this phone... Lol

Anyhow.. I am proud of you for getting your 6 month membership pin! :).

You are an awesome lady and have brought so much to this board... Thanks

Now..get that Frozen party over with and go out and treat yourself.. You worked hard for this and deserve it!!

Congrats!

• Like 1