No Smoking Pledge - NOPE - 9th September

Dors67

Hi there everybody,

Saw this today:-

10460377_355852771237830_569546423430631

I mean you want to keep smoking.....REALLY....WHY?????????????????

This addiction is killing people every single day...and if YOU don't stop...IT WILL KILL YOU....and more than likely, NOT in a very nice way either!!!!!

Life is so precious...and you know something else....THE AIR WE BREATHE is precious...Our lungs can only filter out so much....those tiny little filters called cilia will only do so much for so long....until....well you know what will ultimately happen...please look up how it all works...

Our lungs are made for AIR....not 7,000 chemicals that we force into them by smoking because of our  addiction to this awful drug.

Stop this addiction NOW ........... SO I ASK YOU ALL if you have already quit or are thinking of quitting...

Please pledge with me my dear friends that for today you will N.O.P.E.

Not

One

Puff

Ever

You are all too beautifully made to go and stuff it all up by smoking those cigarettes.

Dors  smile.png

You are really too special to be stuffing up your body with this addiction...YOU REALLY ARE...

• Like 9

I am going to come and post my N.O.P.E. pledge for 90 days. This is day 90. I will not smoke until I get to zero. I know that by the time I get to zero I will not smoke afterwards. I just know for now, I will not allow myself to smoke another cigarette for at least 90 days. (Read that as ever, but 90 days for now)

• Like 2

I am going to come and post my N.O.P.E. pledge for 90 days. This is day 90. I will not smoke until I get to zero. I know that by the time I get to zero I will not smoke afterwards. I just know for now, I will not allow myself to smoke another cigarette for at least 90 days. (Read that as ever, but 90 days for now)

We will be here for you every step of the way!

Don't disappear and make me sic MQ on you...I'll do it...

• Like 1

Good to see ya mate !!!!!

• Like 1