What's For Dinner: Part 2

Leanna

On 11/4/2018 at 8:23 PM, Rozuki said:

Grilled salmon with roasted veggies......cuz I am supposed to have fish 2x a week. Cardiac diet, you know.....ugh. I have never liked to eat any fish except  a tuna fish sandwich heavily disguised with mayo and celery and onion. I ate all the veggies and half the salmon!

image.thumb.png.ac86bb91e73d9a79d6854a1c1b6b9d2e.png

Love a fish dinner! Had poached Arctic Char & Lake Erie Perch for dinner last Sat. 

No pics but it was super yummy :) 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

This is what I had at my retirement dinner last night!

image.png.b8b4c1cc9fcede3cfab04b01f7e86507.png

I am off to a friend's retirement party tonight....but that is going to be appetizers at a local bar during happy hour....which is fine by me! ?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

G’day

cant believe I’ve missed this section.

Stinking hot so anything cooked is cooked on the BBQ outside to keep the house cool.

Tonight Lime and Garlic salmon

medely of vegetable with tomato and Rosemary 

Sorry no fancy plate shots it’s all cooking ones

bugger cant upload a pic?

Edited by Cbdave
  • Like 3

On 1/25/2019 at 12:51 PM, Rozuki said:

This is what I had at my retirement dinner last night!

image.png.b8b4c1cc9fcede3cfab04b01f7e86507.png

I am off to a friend's retirement party tonight....but that is going to be appetizers at a local bar during happy hour....which is fine by me! ?

Looks perfectly med-rare; Yum!!

• Like 1

By Birdie's request....Chicken Parma with beans, kumara (sweet potato) chips (fries), mash spuds, broccoli & cauliflower baked in cheese sauce....

Pretty sure everyone knows what a chicken Parma is but just incase it's a curved chicken schnitzel, with some crispy prosciutto, parmajana sauce and melted cheese.... So the only healthy things on the plate were the beans and oven baked kumara chips.

IMG_20190210_203044.jpg

• Like 6

G’day

Healthier ....does that mean the home made garlic yogurt doesn’t repeat as much as the one you get at the truck at the side of the road at 2 AM. I hope so cause that stuff is really bad. Can’t be the beverages cause they are barley based and the burps taste like garlic.... lots.

C

• Haha 2