This or That game

Colleen

hmm.... depends, sometimes its hard to manipulate facts and figures..... but people can be unpredicatable.... so if people don't fvck things up and make more work for me then I spose people.

Work: set hours or flex time

Edited by notsmokinjo

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a book... if there is a book I'm good... or I  crochet.... but I don't read the news paper after the great Herald Sun debarcle of 2002.... So it depends on how crowded... if crowded I have been known to get out of the tin can and wait on the platform for over an hour for a not crowded train.... UM... so basically  settle back and relax.

Blisters on your feet: take your shoes off and walk barefoot or suck it up and keep going until your home only to reveal a bloody mess.

UM... seriously they are the options??.... well, let me see of those two wait for it to tear itself....(but really I moddy coddle and protect the shit out of it and usually, if I'm really careful, I can get it to the stage where it is vertually heeled below the skin and its just the dead skin coming off... so much less painful.

Bruise: Let it come out in its own good time or use a cream to speed it up.

Pick at them because I am a fidgitter and just can't help myself....its like those labels they put on bottles... you have to pick them off too.

Stitches: Take them out yourself or go back to the doctor to get them out.

• Haha 1

^^um.. not always... ever had staples?

A&E / Cas - depends, when you have a screwdriver impaled into you abdomine... worth it (cousin)... or you have had the kid on and off the nebuliser for a while... worth it... but because you have a cold?... go to the GP you moron. Avoid if you can, lots of GP clinics here have longer hours and radiography and pathology on site so no need to go to hospital unless its after hours or you are sure it is serious.

That said, when I broke my foot as a kid and we didn't go to emergency (or the doctor) straight away because we were giving it time... yeah, nah not the best option queue 18 weeks in plaster and on crutches.

Broken nose - fix it with surgery or just get it done the old fashion way and crack it back into place

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Swimming... every event in every elegible age group... athletics, yeah I'll do the field stuff but sit out the track.... cross country "sorry sir, can't compete, i've got a bone in me leg".

Steak - still mooing (medium rare or less) or cremated (well done)

• Haha 1

both.... either or.... do I have to pick???..... um Summer, smoked.... winter cooked... although, summer cooked with some lime juice and nice coconut rice salad with some sweet chilli sauce.

lemon or chocolate self saucing pudding (from the oven... so real pudding, not that moussee goo stuff)

lemon is self saucing too, not just the chocolate.

^^^ To be honest it doesn't really matter because usually if it is a chocolate dessert or any other than I'll go with the other option.

Dark

Incessant rain for months on end or no rain for months on end?

Down here that means flood or drought .... both mean high prices at the grocers and farmers in crisis and dead farm animals....hmmm.... no rain for months on end because incessant rain for months on end means the dogs inside because they go spastic trying to get through the plate glass windows.

2 weeks of nightly temps over 25C or 2 weeks of nightly temps below zero.