This or That game

Colleen

Waking of the Dead.... that's why when I wear my headphones with nothing playing people don't try to talk to me cos they know I have it maxin.

Alone in the car when an awesome song comes on: Belt it out (sing)or just keep time on the steering wheel?

Belt the ****** out - how many times have you been a teenage dirt bag in the car? On second thoughts don't answer that. 

Car music : drive and choose the station or put up with someone else choosing? 

Um.. it is an official road rule that the driver chooses the music / sport program, the frickin law and even suggesting that there is an alternative is a fineable offense.

Driving... long trip with a full car: CD/cassette or the cricket game on the radio?

That reminds me of a dad joke... but you are probably the only one who would get it and any of the aussies who watch cricket...

Richie... Benaud..... definately Richie over Ricky....RIP.

Cricket Commentary:  Kerrie O'Keefe or Merv Hughes

Merv.... has to be Merv.... Kerrie is frickin hysterical.... during the ashes warnie was commentating for channel 9 and kerrie was doing the radio... he had Merv and Botham laughin so hard that Warnie left the channel 9 booth to come in and find out what was so funny... he is brilliant.

Biggest playboy:  Botham or Imran Khan?

But they sooooo different...... hmmm if you assume live... and you include all the pagentry and other stuff goin on at the track then it would be the g-gs.... especially with the bookies bettting ring.... but if your looking at the fumes, and sounds, and adrenaline aspect and then it has to be the drags.... um....oh.... this is surprisingly hard... purely because of the added excitment of the gambling its the G-Gs... (wouldn't really wanna watch either on the telly)

To Play (assume your body has no issues and you are fit): touch footy or softball.

1 minute ago, Sslip said:

Footy all the way - I would have loved your rather ridiculous version ?

What is ridiculous about a sport that frankensteins rugby, soccer, irish football, basketball and the Aboriginal game mangrook... blows them all up onto a field more than 2.5 times the size AND takes away any protective gear.... it is the game for the modern, superfit gladiator... and clearly the bestest game on the face of the earth.

Rugby... union over league.... although who ever heard of a sport that you have to go backwards to move forwards... but I just don't get the american game which is the least football of the lot.

To watch: Hurling or Curling

• 2 weeks later...

Depends... hmmm so hard to come by a really well written contempory play but some of the oldies are stella.... Musical.

Shakespear:  Live performance or an 2000's teen movie verison (think 10 Things I Hate About You,  She's The Man, O...)

Have done both.... well not the hangover in a long while but in the past.... but would have to say a complete lack of sleep because that is me at least once a week.

Work... a meaningless repeatative task or something interesting but so challenging its bordering on impossible.