This or That game

Colleen

What is watching cricket on tv called???.... um no family birthday on new years day... have one on boxing day, and one on NYE but none on NY day...   so recovery?

Christmas.... does Santa wrap every present or does he artistically arrange them in a designated spot for each person?

OH need to put a hot climates spin on some of these...

Christmas drink.... BEER (although we do have egg nog, its just we have it chilled)... Gin & Tonic

Reindeer .... get magical reindeer food and carrots..... magical reindeer food is the secret recipe Santa gives to mummies and daddies..... but let just say think oats and glitter....

Um..... seeing as its just help yourself of the giant table and cop  spot we don't do the formal sit down thing... we just pick so nope no starter but there is always dips and nibbles scattered all around.

CHRISTMAS PUDDING - Light it up or not light it up.

(Only the traditional one, not the icecream one)

• Haha 1

um so assuming the option is bacon or no bacon....

Bacon me!

(not sure why ya'd put a hot dog on the barbie.... barbies are for snags??? now I want a bunnings sausage and they are closed until tomorrow... ? )

Um.... pavlova topping.... cream, fresh berries and passionfruit   OR cream and pepermint crisp??

I think that's like a swiss roll but its pavlovaish without the crunch???? even if I am completely wrong wont change the answer...

Lemon

(what's with the not wanting passion fruit... passion fruit is awesome)

Custard for ya pud.... vanilla or brandy?