This or That game

Colleen

(Oooww I haven't done the tappy thing .. im worried it hurt cos I'm a tappy thing virgin...☺)

Would prefer all down pub but always ends up all round here..!!

In prep for all coming - cut grass  or cut hedge?

• Haha 2

On 5/1/2018 at 3:36 AM, WeegieWoman said:

Nayyyyy though folk keep telling me they just add a salty flavour. But have you seen the little things??? No way!! Oh interesting re olives i keep trying them but still hate them...

On holiday, mostly- chillax or sight see 

Ok I hated olives, wanted to like them and kept trying them but blurgh... then NYE 2012 I said, right new years resolution by this time next year I'll love olives... and then every time I saw them I'd make myself hae 4 or 5... and now I frickin love olives... they are the bomb.... but a frickin hate furry fish (anchovies) and I don't even want to try and like them.

Who are you again????

Punch: Alcoholic or soft?

• Haha 1

^^^ yep I reckon olives just take quite a bit of work before they start to taste awesome. 

Punch has got to be alcoholic hasn't it. Not that I'm great with alcohol, but there's things yo don't mess with. 

Early evening : Cocktail or mocktail 

Coleslaw... but only cos i twist it, I love my twisted coleslaw, I wish I could have some tonight with my minute steak but its on the no-no list. (I am sick of tayta salad, i have to make tayta salad so many times a year (even in winter crazy friends) I just over it... actually no, I like tayta salad when its 2 days old and then smothered in soy sauce but only kikomin mushroom soy.)

With ya roast:  Beans or Peas

• Like 1