How Do I Add A Picture?

Sorry, me again.

If I see a picture, from the web, I press copy. When I come here I then touch my pad screen, choose select but nothing happens.

I'm doing something wrong but have no idea what it is. My device is an Air Pad if that helps (the freebie that Lee won ;) )

Just to clarify - I use photobucket for my own photos...

Sharon, you are just talking about pictures theatre already on the web, aren't you? Does anyone else have an iPad to explain horrible do this? I can't do it on my phone, but I can do it on my kindle...

• Like 1

You have to save the image to your camera roll. 

From safari you then have to upload the photo from your camera roll to the host site (photobucket, imgur, tiny pic)

after you upload you copy the IMG code and paste it to your new post. 

• Like 1

Thank you very much DD, will give it a go later. I just assumed I could click and paste like on a lap top...I really am a techno dinosaur.

He won two pads DD, on Twitter. It was a Eon energy completion and was simply a case of picking someone as random, no skill involved. He has been very lucky on there! That was were he won his four day trip to Brazil, for the World Cup competition.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I uploaded all my pics from fb into photobucket and have tried repeatedly to import pic for my profile. I am seriously doing something very wrong and it is extremely frustrating! Is there ANYONE that can guide me on this???? Other members have tried t help, to no avail. It's ME, not them!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Copy the "direct link" to the image that you want to post.  Come to QT and start a thread or respond in a thread (it doesn't matter, the same options) and click the image of the picture in the tool bar in this box and just paste the url (the direct link you copied from Photobucket, click ok and the you're done.

You can also have your own gallery here on QuitTrain and can upload your photos there.  Once uploaded, all you have to do is choose from your media files in your gallery to place them in any post.  :)

• 6 months later...