Smoking causes.....

bakon

Retirement

Guy was 60 died yesterday. Pack of smokes next to him. Wife came home to find him. No reported health problems but like most smokers hasn't been to doctor on years. Retired three years. We help with all the calls. Medical examiner didn't care about much after hearing 60 and smokes.

• Like 3

Retirement

Guy was 60 died yesterday. Pack of smokes next to him. Wife came home to find him. No reported health problems but like most smokers hasn't been to doctor on years. Retired three years. We help with all the calls. Medical examiner didn't care about much after hearing 60 and smokes.

so sad and i bet he thought he was happy working so hard at smoking and all the time putting himself into an early grave and the lack of respect shown to him at the end very sad, this is the one i needed to read to get me out of my brain fart, thanks for posting it twice ;)

• Like 1

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - and other digestive malfunctions

That is real talk.

My wife suffered terribly with IBS... and my smoking always made it worse.  But I would still subject her to it when I smoked in the car... but, it's OK, because I blew it out the window, right...?!

I did say that smoking makes you selfish!

• Like 2

Worsening RLS.  I suffer with restless leg syndrome and smoking does make this worst.  In the last few months I have found I was able to lower some my medication.   

I suffer from this too Sandy.  But I usually do not notice when I do it, or I do it in my sleep.  I am going to ask my wife if she thinks it has improved or not...

• Like 1

I suffer from this too Sandy.  But I usually do not notice when I do it, or I do it in my sleep.  I am going to ask my wife if she thinks it has improved or not...

Me too. But then I've already had that drugged into meager twitching. Will ask my husband, though.

• 6 years later...
10 hours ago, jillar said:

Never thought I would bump a thread by @bakon but there's a first time for everything lol 😂

Smoking causes tooth loss from lack of circulation in your gums

Newest secret egg.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 months later...
44 minutes ago, Dianne said:

This is a good thread...bump! Wheezing at night that I blamed on allergies....it was not allergies!

Those red, dry eyes that I used to blame on a combination of allergies and contact lenses cleared right up after I quit smoking.

Five years quit now, and I no longer have issues with my eyes.

• Like 3