Just 6 days to Quit Smoking !!!

Raghu

I happened to do this 6 days workshop 3 months back. Guess what i am smoke free now. And also I am happier these days because of better health. I able to go for jogs also. They teach very simple practical techniques. I was surprised to the core. So thought i should share it with people. Apparently they have a film about the workshop... Chk it out...and check their website too !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAsk5NWnCI4

Your first 3 posts:

(1) This post here (Socializing)

I happened to do this 6 days workshop 3 months back. Guess what i am smoke free now. And also I am happier these days because of better health. I able to go for jogs also. They teach very simple practical techniques. I was surprised to the core. So thought i should share it with people. Apparently they have a film about the workshop... Chk it out...and check their website too !!

(2) again in another forum (Quit Smoking Discussions)

http://www.quittrain.com/topic/2328-just-6-days-to-quit-smoking/?do=findComment&comment=54018

(3) yet again ... in yet another post in the same forum

http://www.quittrain.com/topic/2327-just-6-days-to-quit-smoking/?do=findComment&comment=54016

From a brand new, unknown, never-before-posted user?

Riiiiiiiight.

It's f*cking spamity-spam.

Nice try... but The Sarge sees you.

Sleezy Sleezy

• Like 1