Question from a former member!

Ladybug

Hey Lady B !!..good to see you "back"..

Like the other..I hope you plan to return and offer up some encouragement to some of the newbies...we all have different quits...your advice  may appeal to someone and be just what was needed to help them through a tough day..

I havent read your blog, but I am sure it has had positive effects on some who have read it.....

If anyone asks...send em to the train station, and we will make a special stop to get them on board!  ;)

again...glad to see you..dont be a stranger!

Oh that's great! What a relief, thank you so much! I suck at being a one-woman-quit-smoking-support-system.

I will mention the quittrain with a link in one of this weeks posts  -still in the making-, but my "about" page already points to this forum :-)

@MQ I use a different avatar in my blog, it's still a Ladybug (of course) and the blog is up and running since May (I wanted to send you a PM with a link but didn't find the PM-function for the life of me). Thanks for the coffee :-)

@ElBandito  Who made you Queen lol

@ALL...so good to "read" you and so good to see you all are smoke-free :-)

• Like 5

No, I haven't heard from Ksmedic.

I wish he would get back to me but I respect that he might just want to be left alone. I hope he is doing fine and that everything is alright with him and his family. I am not worried about if he smokes or not, I am afraid that's the least of his concerns. I know that he started a new job and there is although the possibility that he has a new email address and this little stinker forgot to give it to me.

@Subedoo   No, dangit the postcard never arrived. I would have thanked you for it and you would have felt the Earth shaking, because my hubby would have tried to do some back flips :-).

It's good to see you all.

What happened to Amberdawn? Did she have the Baby and did she stay smoke free?

I Soozie still around and how is she doing?

And my Amy, is she around or is she still running in the wheel like a Hamster trying to find her way out of it?

• Like 3

I wish he would get back to me but I respect that he might just want to be left alone. I hope he is doing fine and that everything is alright with him and his family. I am not worried about if he smokes or not, I am afraid that's the least of his concerns. I know that he started a new job and there is although the possibility that he has a new email address and this little stinker forgot to give it to me.

@Subedoo   No, dangit the postcard never arrived. I would have thanked you for it and you would have felt the Earth shaking, because my hubby would have tried to do some back flips :-).

And my Amy, is she around or is she still running in the wheel like a Hamster trying to find her way out of it?

Hi Ladybug, Miss you !  I am a hamster- I have picked a new date the 29th Very nice to see you here.

• Like 2

Ok bug, well if you do hear, it would be great to know. x

Amberdawn, still smoke free (5 months now) happily pregnant with a boy and engaged no less! Doesn't post often really.

Soozie, we lost her :(  A few of us have messaged her, I don't know but she doesn't answer.

Amy answered herself :)

Off to nose at your blog. x

• Like 1

Ok bug, well if you do hear, it would be great to know. x

Amberdawn, still smoke free (5 months now) happily pregnant with a boy and engaged no less! Doesn't post often really.

Soozie, we lost her :(  A few of us have messaged her, I don't know but she doesn't answer.

Amy answered herself :)

Off to nose at your blog. x

Thank you Marti, I am so glad that Amber is doing well!

• Like 1

jesus I sent two off a couple of months ago, I just put two more in the post box today, they are just of co wicklow were we went camping but was all I had, still nice ones all the same, hope they get to Terry, I'm gunna be pist if they don't lol

Oh my Gosh Sue....a postcard from Ireland, my "wanna-be-paddy" is so happy, he is going to show it tomorrow to everybody :-)

Thank you!

(I can't send or receive PM's, that's why I have to put it here)

You made him so happy! :-)

What does it say, what does it say?!?!

• Like 1