Jillar is 7 years smoke free!!!

johnny5

Congratulations on 7 years quit. This is an awesome accomplishment. Thanks for helping me and everyone else navigate the bumpy road of addiction. You personally, along with Doreen and few others helped in the early stages of my quit. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @johnny5 for starting this thread for me. And thank you all for the kind words and congratulations. It made my day 😊 

These years go by so quickly and it gives me purpose to be able to assure someone just starting their quit that they can do it. As they say, it takes a village and in our case it takes a train full to raise a quitter. There is no better group to help a person quit smoking than a group of people who have done it and know what you are going through because chances are they went through it too. 😊

Thanks again you guys, you're the best!😊🤗

• Like 8

Huge congratulations to the Jillar Energizer Bunny!  You built a rock-solid quit and now just keep going and going -- always helping and encouraging all the folks who stop by looking for that extra motivation to take the smoke-free plunge.   Thanks for all you do to help keep the doors open and the lights on in this train. 

image.png.053d9d2a45cbf7d1265075a83a115154.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Jillar, horaay for you and your accomplishment of 7 years! Wow, you are closing in on the big 10! Congratulations!

Thank you for the dedication you show to those of us in the forum. I really appreciate your support.ray-hennessy-gdTxVSAE5sk-unsplash.thumb.jpg.66a31380d670eef74f3a73898a5d42fb.jpg

Photo thanks to Ray Hennessy, Unsplash

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Jillar, Congrats on your 7 years. My 7 years is today August 12th. Not sure I would have made it without people like you in the beginning. I remember Nancy,you CBdave and the Nope pledge and Stewbum. Anyway I'll try to pop in once in a while. Life is good. Thank You All for the support over the years. Anyone starting or struggling with their quit. It can be done. I am proof. Previous 40 year 2 pack a day habit. You all can do this if I can. Stay Strong!!! Quit Train Strong!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@mei, it's so good to hear from you! Congratulations on your 7 year quit :) you name popped up on my kindle calendar this morning and I was so hoping you'd check in and tell us how you were doing so thank you for doing that. Hopefully it won't be so long between visits! 🤗 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mei said:

Jillar, Congrats on your 7 years. My 7 years is today August 12th. Not sure I would have made it without people like you in the beginning. I remember Nancy,you CBdave and the Nope pledge and Stewbum. Anyway I'll try to pop in once in a while. Life is good. Thank You All for the support over the years. Anyone starting or struggling with their quit. It can be done. I am proof. Previous 40 year 2 pack a day habit. You all can do this if I can. Stay Strong!!! Quit Train Strong!!!

Congratulations on 7 years smoke free, @mei  Thanks for checking in.  Great job!

• Like 2