Welcome To a New Life - Your Quit!

Markus

Hello All,

I'm new to the community. My actual quit date is March 12, 2019. I was having trouble dealing with the quit so I began searching the web and came across this wonderful website, THANK YOU! It has helped me tremendously.  I didn't post because I was getting a feel of how this all works. love it.  I do anything, any way, and any how to never take another puff.

Thanks for allowing me to join the community

QueenB

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi Queen B.  Welcome here.  This is a wonderful place to help support your quit.  I had smoked for 42 years and tried many different ways to quit.  I finally quit after finding the forum.

You have the right thinking "Not  One Puff Ever".  

The first couple of weeks are difficult but once the nicotine is out of the body, it is just a matter of changing your thinking.   You will feel much more powerful as you gain control of your life and learn to handle your addiction.  Stay on board, read as much as you can and reach out when you need us!

• Like 3

Welcome Aboard Queen B...

Glad you found us ....

Take your seat and buckle up ..quitting has its share of ups and downs ...it's so doable ....

You just need to want it bad enough ...

Looking forward to getting to know you better ....

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 4:55 PM, Doreensfree said:

Bumping this great post !!!

A little bit of info about me.  I'm a mother of 5 married 29 years and smoked for 36 years.  Never finding that "thing" to help me stay quit.  But this time.....Its something different.....the whole process of this quit is different.....I'm loving it!!! To be free from this madness!!!! I was romancing being a nonsmoker and never achieving!!! IT DROVE ME CRAZY!! But this time(I'm dancing)....I think we have a winner. So that's my story for now.  I plan on being a regular here.

Thanks

• Like 3

2 hours ago, QueenB said:

A little bit of info about me.  I'm a mother of 5 married 29 years and smoked for 36 years.  Never finding that "thing" to help me stay quit.  But this time.....Its something different.....the whole process of this quit is different.....I'm loving it!!! To be free from this madness!!!! I was romancing being a nonsmoker and never achieving!!! IT DROVE ME CRAZY!! But this time(I'm dancing)....I think we have a winner. So that's my story for now.  I plan on being a regular here.

Thanks

I love your positive attitude ....keep this ...and you will succeed ....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, QueenB said:

Thanks

@QueenB Welcome aboard!!! Quittrain is a great place to be. You will get a lot of support here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ankush said:

A little bit of info about me.  I'm a mother of 5 married 29 years and smoked for 36 years.  Never finding that "thing" to help me stay quit.  But this time.....Its something different.....the whole process of this quit is different.....I'm loving it!!!

Wow Queen B.  Mom to five is quite impressive.   That excitement you are feeling will only get better as your quit gets longer.  I am nine months quit and feel on top of the world.  To be free is such a wonderful feeling.  I look forward to watching you take your life back!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, QueenB said:

I'm on my last week of Chantix

And you will continue to do fine.  Each day gets better and better.  Stay close to the forum and reach out if you need us.

5 hours ago, QueenB said:

I'm on my last week of Chantix

I have seen so many successes with chantix in real life. 

The fact you are loving your quit is such a positive. You're doing great. 

• Like 2