Brioski is One Month Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Thank you, friends ❤️❤️  Is it considered a month though since I quit in Feb that only has 28 days? Lol.  Regardless, thank you for the messages ❤️❤️

hopefully I won’t have too many more tear-filled, dopamine-depleted crazy lady posts, but I have a feeling there’s a few more a-coming! Lol

• Like 5

Warmest congratulations!!!  Don't be afraid to acknowledge and even to lean it to the difficulties--most people are not "all better" just a week or two into this journey, and the commitment you're demonstrating is truly inspirational.  I had a really rough go of it in the initial stages, and I've wondered, sometimes, if those challenges actually contributed to the strength and durability of my quit.  I really don't know about that, but what I do know is that they were necessary for ME.  And that's my recommendation to you--keep doing exactly what you're doing.  You're winning.

Christian99

• Like 5

So proud of you, Brioski!  You fought through it all and won,and there's no stopping you now.  Congratulations on one month down, and yes, February counts as a full month (take any advantage you can find and run with it.) 

• Like 5

Thank you so much, friends. You all mean so much to me. Even my mom, aunt, hubs, are all thankful for you guys….they tell me how wonderful it is that I have this support from you all.  I can’t agree more. ❤️  I have to say, being the subject of a celebratory post was def cool. 🤓

hey….any computer graphic connoisseurs in the house? I was thinking for us 2023ers…. “Nic Free in 2023”   @darcy, @Molly2310 what do ya think? 😂

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Brioski said:

. “Nic Free in 2023”  

@Gabes is who designed a few of the logos. Maybe he'll see this and be able to help out again if that's what you guys decide on for your year logo 😊

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...