Im Back again, To try Again i Missed you all

Hey I was thinking of you the other day, great to see you back.

What have you learnt from the other quits? We all have in common more than one quit, but a learning from each one gives us the ability to understand and hold on this time.

What steps have you put in place this time to help when you trigger? Is this plan better then last time.

How are you quitting, cold turkey?

The more you tell us, the more we can help and the more accountable you make yourself the better.

With you and ready when you are.

Hey I was thinking of you the other day, great to see you back.

What have you learnt from the other quits? We all have in common more than one quit, but a learning from each one gives us the ability to understand and hold on this time.

What steps have you put in place this time to help when you trigger? Is this plan better then last time.

How are you quitting, cold turkey?

The more you tell us, the more we can help and the more accountable you make yourself the better.

With you and ready when you are.

Im Going Cold Turkey using chewing gum. 

I ve learned that 1 cigarrete leads me to 20 a day again.

I dont know if this time will be the one but i have water next to me all the time i think that is my key. Water and Chewing gum

Hey Juan:

Welcome back! It's lovely to see you again. :)

All that matters is you try and try again until your quit sticks. I agree that water and chewing gum can be very helpful! Keeps your mouth busy. 

I dont know if this time will be the one but i have water next to me all the time i think that is my key. Water and Chewing gum

First...welcome to the Quit train!!

Lots of people here,who are more than willing to help..heed their advise and it will make this a little more do-able!

My advise is...

Make a commitment to the quit...

This addiction will test you in every way possible...

you dont have to think about "forever"..quit one day at a time..one hour at a time if you have to...break it down into a manageable time frame...

N.O.P.E. 

you will need a plan to keep yourself occupied when cravings hit..

water is good..so is juice ..

knowledge will be your best friend through this.

READ...READ...and then READ some more!!

and...post as much as you read..by staying connected to the board, others can help when the going gets tough..

Non of us were "worse" than another in our quit..we all smoked too far long and finally had the balls to face the addiction head on...congrats on making that decision.

you WILL feel so much better in time...

Just get through today....

• Like 2

Im Going Cold Turkey using chewing gum. 

I ve learned that 1 cigarrete leads me to 20 a day again.

Yeah I learnt that too :(  Still, lesson learnt and onwards and upwards!!

Ok, so you have got the if I have 1 it's game over answer, you need that answer to move on in my humble opinion.

Have you got the reason you smoke in the first place?  Why did you smoke?

Normal gum or nicotine gum? If normal you will need some fruit juice to sip the first 3 days to help your blood sugars regulate or you will feel tired.

x

juan time to get it done   welcome back    no smoking for you  

commit to nope  post  often   you can do this   but you have to work for it  

don't give up  fight for  your life