2 WEEKS TODAY

Kerry

I no its not much to shout about but it is a huge achievement for me.  2 whole weeks without a vape ☺️ I have managed to get up get dressed and go to work without being a massive grinch to everyone . I've been on annual leave for 7 days and have made sure i have just chilled out and relaxed if things haven't got done then they haven't got done .... I think I have cracked this I've had massive help from my nic gum and i no if I had tried to quit cold turkey I wouldn't have managed it . The support and help on this forum has been fantastic  ... 

Now to get threw week 3 🥳

• Like 9

Awesome job @Kerry! Those first hours, days, weeks, and even months are so crucial in building the solid foundation needed to maintain your quit for life. Time will start to fly by and before you know it a year will have passed. You are doing great! Remember to reward yourself!!!!

• Like 9

7 hours ago, Kerry said:

I no its not much to shout about but it is a huge achievement for me. 

This is a HUGE accomplishment Kerry and we all know it so congratulations, you are doing GREAT! 😊🤗

spacer.png

• Like 7

Go ahead Kerry and shout as loud as you want. You are doing great. Always believe in yourself and have faith. Just take it one day at a time. So go ahead and shout as loud as you want and maybe dance around as well. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Kerry said:

I no its not much to shout about but it is a huge achievement for me.  2 whole weeks without a vape ☺️

Actually these first days and weeks are huge and definitely worth shouting about and celebrating.  You are doing great!  Keep up the awesome work.

morgan-freeman-applause.gif

• Like 7

Gosh, seems like yesterday, I was in that struggle that first bit that was so hard.  It has been a year and half.  I am not saying anything because quite frankly I do not know how I have done this.  In reality, I have not done it, all the people here have done it.  They gave me love, support, advice to keep me strong, they quit smoking for me, as funny as that sounds.

Come here, bitch, moan, cry, hate the world. You will find kind loving words, you will find how to deal with withdrawal, you will laugh, you will cry but you will never be alone. There will always be someone to talk to, that makes all the difference. 

• Like 4