Jenny

Doreensfree

After my recent decussion with Bakon....

I have gratefully stepped down from being a egg......

This gives you a decent chance in taking your place at being top egg.....

You have been waiting for a while.....I think the position should be yours.....L.ol.....

• Like 7

LMAO!!!  

Unfortunately, I still have no chance to be "Top Egg" as Bakon prefers many yokes to one.  :( 

I do, however,  welcome any opportunity to fry Nancy.  :)

Nancy, I'll meet you at the coop at dusk!  Be prepared to peck and be pecked!!

• Like 7

LMAO!!!  

Unfortunately, I still have no chance to be "Top Egg" as Bakon prefers many yokes to one.  :(

lmao

picard-facepalmedit_zps96d420a8.jpg

• Like 5

LMAO!!!  

Silly, we are eggs!!  We can't peck!! (no wonder I am top egg...)

egg-fight-7513308.jpg

• Like 6

LMAO!!!  

Silly, we are eggs!!  We can't peck!! (no wonder I am top egg...)

egg-fight-7513308.jpg

Aha!   Jenny calls me out and then leaves for camp!!

• Like 3

There is no egg-fighting. I love all the eggs equally. Not that I want more than one, it's more I can choose one over the other. I love them all

Maybe modern rules wants a pecking order but I was a kid in 60's to 80's. I love happy days and welcome back carter. I love the disco and the end of disco. I listened to sonny and Cher to Mötley crew. I don't make rules. Even at work. More of a referee of life. I just call it like I see it.

I think every girl has broken my heart. I love them all and saw myself as being forever with anyone of them. Married three times. They leave, not me. One was "married too young" (18 and turned 19 few days later for me)and the other turned 30 an wanted to explore. See ya later.....

Side tracked again, but I work with guy whose aunt was my first girlfriend. He tells me sometimes Aunt Beth says hi. She still got the valentine I gave her in first grade. We were couple since kindergarden till fifth grade. I still like to have her back. I remember picking it out special for her. Package of 25 valentines for class but hers was best one.

Mrs is great person. Never complains even during this. Used to tease her that she was best wife so I would give her an early release. Others were 7 years each. This one is just past 12. Those good at math can estimate my age but still late teen in my head. Don't know who is in the mirror but that guy needs some work and repair.

Eggs are a special type. They are like high school girlfriends. They are good in public but like to kiss in the car after dark. They got me in trouble by making me chase them when I should be somewhere else or home too late. Always worth it. When at church they wink when I catch their eye. Or sneak away from something important for a minute to laugh and wish we had more time together before sneaking back in.

Bob Segar. "She stood there as bright as the sun on that California coast......he knew right then he was too far from home...." That's an egg

• Like 6

Awh ye had me ye really did until Hmmmmmm you said eggs are a special type but you are willing to "have" anyone to be an egg, you're not the man I thought you were!!!

• Like 3

I don't have any of them. They have me!

I don't get to pick. I don't make the type. They come that way. I m not the first or last boy they have kissed.

Later today an egg will wink at her other half or pinch his rear. They are what they are.

Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Bye bye babe, it's been a sweet love.

Those feelings I can't change

but please don't take it so badly

cause The Lord I can't change...

• Like 4

Eggs are a special type. They are like high school girlfriends. They are good in public but like to kiss in the car after dark. They got me in trouble by making me chase them when I should be somewhere else or home too late. Always worth it. When at church they wink when I catch their eye. Or sneak away from something important for a minute to laugh and wish we had more time together before sneaking back in.

Bob Segar. "She stood there as bright as the sun on that California coast......he knew right then he was too far from home...." That's an egg

Damn- now even I want to be an egg .... But I love being a cat more ... What to do, what to do !

• Like 2