El Bandito, Stu, Burrito etc etc 6 Months!!!!

Tink

awwww my friend 6 months is awesome

and you are just the best Burrito with lashings of awesome sauce poured all over it!!!!

hope you celebrate big time today!

thanks for all you bring to the board :)

• Like 2

Congrats Stu...

Rockin your quit with style ;)

You are one of the few, that from the beginning, it was evident you would conquer this addiction...well done!!

• Like 1

Congrats Stu...

Rockin your quit with style ;)

You are one of the few, that from the beginning, it was evident you would conquer this addiction...well done!!

Ha!

Don't believe everything written by a either a Mexican food item or cross dressing Scot!

I am proof that anyone, absolutely anyone, can quit smoking (with a little help from their friends!)

Nobody is more surprised than me!

• Like 2

Attaboy!!  A half year smoke free, freedom loving, reduced sized Bandit :)  You are all kinds of amazing and inspirational, and how you keep your humour so well preserved is beyond me!!  Massive congrats Stu!!  Your quit is great and of course the point, but, your support on the board is also great, you are good peoples!!

On a personal note thank you for carrying me at times. You my friend are a fabulous quit buddy and thanks for letting me help you sometimes too.  You make me think, smile and laugh through this quit and I am eternally greatful. Your La B quitting inspired me to hold on around my smokers at times and just keep hoping too - it worked - we both have non smoking families now :)

You rock!!  Happy 6 months free  :good3:

• Like 2

Awh our lil cutie Scottish stu, only delighted to see you at the fabulous 6 month stage, bloody brilliant hun,

Go spoil yourself rotten, massive congrats to you xxxx

• Like 1

burrito....man in skirt....bakon lover in a previous life...congrats to you!!  Proud of you for your accomplishment...and also grateful for your presence here on the QT...you rock elbandito!!

i bought you a new skirt...it's the modern edition...and if vin diesel can get away with wearing a skirt and look good doing it...so can our burrito

home-vin.jpg

• Like 3

burrito....man in skirt....bakon lover in a previous life...congrats to you!!  Proud of you for your accomplishment...and also grateful for your presence here on the QT...you rock elbandito!!

i bought you a new skirt...it's the modern edition...and if vin diesel can get away with wearing a skirt and look good doing it...so can our burrito

home-vin.jpg

Hmmmm..the way he clenches his fist...I'm not convinced our Vin is terribly comfortable :-)