Overcome is Two Months Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Thank you!...Thank you!... all my new friends.........and opponents! 😄

What I am learning is this addiction is terrible, nasty, horrific ..... far worse than I would have ever imagined. I have so much more to learn and walk through before I am really comfortable with my quit. That is why you see me just wandering around the train here and there, I have to be sure I got this.  

I could not have done these two months without all your support and knowledge.  I am so blessed you all have given me a seat on the train.......such wonderful caring people willing to help others. 

If these two months are a success, it is your success, all of you who have helped me along the way. I am just hanging on.  

Thanks Everyone! 

• Like 7

We've all been where you are today OC! You'll be fine - I can tell by how you engage with the whole quit thing. 

Always remember, you've got lots of shoulders here to stand on when you need lifting up!

Congrats on 2 months. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and soon, it will be a lot easier. Before you know it, being a non-smoker will just be normal to you.

1378294265_2Months.gif.5ea3cffc5b96f8dccd954ac8ec048a41.gif

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1