Doreensfree is Nine Years Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Congratulations @Doreensfree, nine years is epic! Thank you so much for always being able to lend a kind word to everyone and knowing when they need it most. You are truly a gift to us all and I'm so happy to be your right-hand man to take some of the burden off you. I hope you have a wonderful day! 😊😘🤗

spacer.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Quit Train....

I am living my dream.....finally being smoke free....

Even after 9 years the pride is still there ....Yes !!!!.....I've done it ....

At the beginning your counting every minute ...now the years are just

Whizzing past ...

I couldn't have done this alone ...finding this wonderful bunch of people changed my life forever ...

Making some wonderful friends ,I know will stay in my heart ...

This place is magic ....🐸❤️❤️

• Like 9

So very proud of you, dear friend!  I am so sorry to be late to the party.  You are such a wonderful gift to so many...there are not words to describe your kindness, patience, and wonderful giving spirit.  You have gone through so much in the last nine years, and yet you always have time to support others.  I am blessed to count you as a friend...love you!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Horny toad, what to say…I hope your day was filled with gifts to yourself. Shoes proper for wear out and leaving under my bed, drinks cool enough to make you hot in bed, food full enough to not worry what was gain quitting….

I know many in here a long time. Many were influential to others. But you probably helped more than 99 percent of members.  I wont tell any secrets…. but once we meet in person I may exaggerate our time

congrats on your day, I hope to see you soon.

bakon

ps….don’t tell Nancy if I do get your shoes off

happy-face-guy-smiley-emoticon.png.77b8c16a0267cd8722498266db2ee43e.png

Edited by bakon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Wow Doreen, 9 years is mega! Congratulations on making and sticking to your smoke-free commitment!!!! Hope you treated yourself to something special. Thank you also so much for your unwavering presence and support here on the train. You have helped me immensely!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Doreen!  My partner-in-crime.  My amiga.  Doorbell.  The Horny Toad.  Awesome chick by any name.

Congratulations on your nine year anniversary and thank you for all that you do here.  You are the matriarch of this train and we are all grateful to have had the opportunity to get to know you.

Our friendship started over six years ago.  A friendship that started over a shared appreciation of dirty jokes and banjo music.  So, in keeping with tradition...

A dirty joke...

I went to the doctor last week.

The doctor told me: "Boo, you have to stop masturbating."

I said: "Why!?!"

The doctor said: "Because I'm trying to examine you."

And some banjo music...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Aww Thank You Peeps....

If I have helped one person quit smoking and made them a healthier happy person ...my job here would be done ..

I have had a blast being here ...laughing my way through my own quit ....

Yes there have been sad times along  the way ....

But I made it with your help and support ....

You are all invited to the Quit Train Decade Party ...( Fingers crossed )....🐸

il_794xN.1144099986_r4by.jpg

• Like 4

Another Summer of 2013 quitter to hit 9 years!  Congratulations!  You have walked with so many as they've started their quit journey and while you couldn't quit for them, you made sure they weren't alone.  I brought you some snacks -

andouille6.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Late to the party but sending huge congratulations to the Quit Queen!!!!  Wow, nine years smoke-free and countless train riders kept onboard with the help of your wise and kind counsel, good cheer, and a few knocks of your frying pan.  This train is so lucky to have you!!!

image.png.3079ea54906d5ef8b9b848eea265305c.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...