Personal perhaps but i am asking as i perhaps need advice..

Borrowed from the mighty Big Yin

Men cannot hold in a fart. Just impossible.

Women can.

Women cannot keep a secret. (They just love to share too much)

Men can.

Tho morale of this story is...

If you want a woman to keep a secret........

Whisper it up her arse....

• Like 2

Hi - This is in reply to Scott - sorry don't know why my quote wont work when I click it, it's not showing up.

I eat hard cheese, mostly mature cheddar, up until this last week I eat it daily and I eat quite a lot of it.  For example - lunch baked potato with tuna and cheese / butter.  Then some crisps (if ur in the usa then potato chips), choc bar.

I drink around 6-8 coffees a day.  I have now switched to de-caff and I have cut back to around 4 cups.

I am still getting some nicotine in my system because although I am very much smoke free, I do use a vapour.

I smoked for 20 years, the last 8 or so 20 smokes a day.

I don't get as much exercise as I should! a little 20 minute walk daily.

I have made a conscious effort this week to eat healthy and cut back on carbs, although the problem still exists, feels like I am blocked as I feel I need to go poop but whatever comes out is not enough lol.

The last few days I have jam packed my diet with lots of fresh fruit, water, veg, fresh chicken and have avoided any cheese.

xxx

Hey Scotty I've noticed that my anxiety and my eating have peaked and are going back the other way now. I believe what the others have said is right. That it is just related to quitting and your body just has to go through the adjustment phase.

melody is next egg.

most women don't fart, they don't shut up long enough to build up the required pressure

heard one lay a nice loud fart at store the other day, looking at Tinkerbell floor mats- called her stinkerbell. Wife didn't like new nickname and punched me with that mood ring again. Still works, left a red mark on my forehead.

Bakon, women don't fart because we have a little 'fart fairy' that comes in the night when everyone is sleeping ... she removes excess wind, put's it into a nice little box with a bow on the top and pops it into the outside bin .... didn't you know that ? 

• Like 1

Bakon, women don't fart because we have a little 'fart fairy' that comes in the night when everyone is sleeping ... she removes excess wind, put's it into a nice little box with a bow on the top and pops it into the outside bin .... didn't you know that ? 

Just imagine that at Fairy Muster each morning...

Tinkerbell - "Magic dust duty in Neverland"

Slinkybell - "Tooth Fairy USA"

Stinkybell - "Fart Fairy Australia"..

"Awwwww Boss........not again!"