Petra, DiPetra, McPetra...you have not smoked for one year!!!

Nancy

Petra you made it to 1 year, that's fantastic!!!  I am really happy for you, this celebration was fought for at times and you've completely owned it. Hope you have something special planned.  Massive congrats. xx

• Like 1

Petra, you are an awesome awesome woman. Your whole spirit and attitude have been infectious (in a good way) and a benchmark to others. Your sense of humor is what life is all about and you my friend are a very special lady. If anyone deserves a one year celebration PAR-TAY, it's you.

Congratulations and thanks for just being being you.

Now go enjoy this big ass can of Rotel!!

2mxenhk.jpg

• Like 1

Take the flip flops off. You just joined the upper class. Sandels required for the party. Then later we can sneak off an pretend your from Germany. Toe sucking and alcohol ahead

Very good. Celebrate with throwing those crap flaps away.

• Like 2

Thanks so much everyone!!!!  Will try to come back later to make a fancy speech! lol!!!

Armed - you have me confused with Julie, but that's okay, I like Rotel too. :)

Now go enjoy this big ass can of Rotel!!

2mxenhk.jpg

Thanks so much everyone!!!!  Will try to come back later to make a fancy speech! lol!!!

Armed - you have me confused with Julie, but that's okay, I like Rotel too. :)

I know Julie is the "Rotel Queen", I just thought I remember you popping in a Rotel thread...oh well, it's great to feel it squish between your toes.

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!

• Like 1

Take the flip flops off. You just joined the upper class. Sandels required for the party. Then later we can sneak off an pretend your from Germany. Toe sucking and alcohol ahead

Very good. Celebrate with throwing those crap flaps away.

:(  :angry:  :beee:  :beee:  :girl_cray2:  :girl_sad:  :cray:

• Like 2

Petra, awesome! Wooo hoo! I am very happy for you and congratulations. I see you on the Lido dancing and laughing! Enjoy, you earned it! :). Melanie

imagejpg1_zps65b5d6d6.jpg

OOPs!  We almost fell overboard looking for you!!!  

• Like 1