Jillar Is 6 Years Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Woohoo, six years quit today!!! I couldn't have done it without all the support I received, especially my first year quit. 

I've been fortunate to be able to be here to pay it forward and have made great friendships with people all over the world and for that I feel so grateful 😊

spacer.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

WooHoo @jillar! Congratulations on your quit! And thank you for sticking around and being here to help me along when I needed it. Actually you still help me along sometimes. I do hope that you enjoy your day today and that you have done something very nice for yourself also! 🤗

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on 6 years smoke free, Jill.  Thanks for all that you have done to continue to pay it forward and help others in their quits.

whats-up-doc-bugs-bunny.gif

I hope you celebrate big today.

1c6e96c85a7cc2cfef2870d1d981c0a5--guy-ca

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you, well done!

I know we've only talked for a couple of days, but thank you so much for your support so far! You're doing a great job helping others find their way through that damned smoke in and around their heads.

Seems like May 29 is a lucky day 😉

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Aww !!!!.....My Beautiful Sweetie....My Buddy Moddy....

I'm so sorry I was not here for your 6 years WooHoo.........gutted ....

Ok we can still Celebrate.....

Congratulations...I'm so happy for you ....And I thank you for being by my side ...keeping this place 

A happy safe place ...oh !!!...and for helping this Pc Humpty out too...

Love ya Doll...

Cheers !!!

SexyButler.jpg

df3b19bf691581edc327c1ec4bf41d9c.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I just wanted to say thank you for quitting and lighting my way and dragging my rather large ar53 to the lido deck.

You have been and very much still are the guiding light and supporting hand to many newbies on their journey to freedom. You were the first person to reach out to a me when I quit with not only support but friendship and you are someone I consider my true friend.

I don't think you realise how important and significant you and your quot are. I mean you gifted the world the Jillar air cigarette... I tool I still use from time to time. You give so much of yourself to all your fellow quitters, you have our backs, you prop us up, you guide, you hold the mirror, and you do it all while bringing a smile to our faces. 

So sure, well done, congrats, wot a bloody ripper of a quit...but above all that, thank you, thank you, thank you for never giving up on your quit or any of ours.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

So sorry I'm late to the big party!!!!! I am so proud of my best wabbit buddy for your fabulous 6-year-old quit and even more impressive dedication to helping other quitters (new and old) make their way to the finish line. You're the best!   This board is so lucky to have you and Doreen keeping things on track, and always including a kind word and a smile in your posts.  

Technical Skills Race GIF by BoxMedia.io  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I’m late to the party but here I am wishing @jillar the most happiest smobriety anniversary!!!! 

6 years!!!!  Woo-hoo!!  The days of peppermint puffs and a pack of JAC seem like forever ago now!!! 

Thanks for keeping your support so strong after all these years!!  You’ve undoubtedly saved many quits & lives! 

Your fellow Butt-kicker,

L4L 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Congratulations on 6 years, Jillar! I hope you are breathing easily! Thank you sincerely for all your support of me and all the other awesome quitters here on The Train! Thanks bunches and munches.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1