140 days smoke Free!!! Thanks all!

Sal

😃 Hello everyone@! Just stopping by to report. I'm currently at 140 days smoke free. Only having an occasional craving now. Not bad either. I just want Thank you to everyone who has been there for me during difficult times. It hasn't been easy.

My wife, on the other hand, has started back up again. I don't seriously think that she ever quit. Oh well, alone I go. It really doesn't bother me knowing and seeing her smoke.  Maybe, it will be her time just like this is my time.

See you at 150 days!!!!!

TicTacDaxter52022.jpg

• Like 10

This is great news Sal! Hopefully and over time, since your wife will witness first hand the benefits you gain from quitting smoking, she will eventually quit herself. You are right though. This is about you and your quit. And you should be so very proud of yourself! Congratulations on 4+ months!

• Like 4

What an awesome way to start my morning! Thank you for checking in and congratulations on 140 days! That's HUGE and you should be so proud of yourself😊

R.55f5fdc9455989f8caf7fca7f93bd96a?rik=U

• Like 4

It is a great thing you have done, you have learned to love yourself and be committed to your health.  I remember when you joined the board, struggling and confused.  Now look at you, you have done it! You have changed your life for the better.  I know you must feel better physically and mentally. I am sorry to hear that Anita is smoking again.  I know the two of you love each other very much.  At the end of the day, sometimes, we have to do what we feel is best for our health.  In the big picture each of us is responsible for our own health.  I hope at some point she will see how much better you feel since you quit. When she is ready she will follow your lead.  For now keep on going....

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

It’s great to hear from you Sal! You really are doing a great job fighting this addiction. You’ve come so far. Remember how every hour was a constant battle to not light up?  It gets easier and easier and easier. I promise it does. Hang in there! I look forward to hearing from you soon! 

• Like 7

Keep up the good work! I celebrated a year in May! Before you know it, you will have a year, but just take it a day at a time. Here’s hoping you will have a positive influence on your wife, too.

Kat

• Like 2